15+ Year Old Account

[PvP] Inner Focus

Do you take it?

Why?

What do you use it for?

Re: [PvP] Inner Focus

Absolutely. Personally I have it macro'd to Divine Hymn as a savings of over 2k mana and the channeling crit boost it provides is huge, though I'll sometimes manually trigger it for a Desperate Prayer in those "oh %^&" moments, or to a Mass Dispel / GH.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick
    Absolutely. Personally I have it macro'd to Divine Hymn as a savings of over 2k mana and the channeling crit boost it provides is huge, though I'll sometimes manually trigger it for a Desperate Prayer in those "oh %^&" moments, or to a Mass Dispel / GH.
    What he said.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    What he said.
    What he said about what that other guy said.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by G l o w y r m
    I dont speak english so well, that I could write so complicated sentence... But I think that you know what I wanted to say, and what I mean.

But to be not so funny, and to add something useful what was not already written in that so quoted post, I would like to say, that when you use Inner Focus with a spell, it does not trigger a 5sec rule,, so when you are resting mana this way, you can easily cast a Binding Heal or something, and still regenerate mana.. But that was more useful before outofcombat mana reg. nerf

I can't tell if you were trying to insult me or not, but in case you didn't catch it I was agreeing with what BigSlick said, nothing wrong with that. He stated the best uses for the spell.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

what he said about what that other guy said about the other guy

sorry can't help it

but anyway, inner focus + anything = zomg! so it's definitely worth the 1pt.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

I can't tell if you were trying to insult me or not, but in case you didn't catch it I was agreeing with what BigSlick said, nothing wrong with that. He stated the best uses for the spell.
    no, not at all , sorry, i didnt mean it in any bad way

I use to use it to shift into shadowform after healing pre divine hymn buff. Now i use it for that. So worth the 1 point.

Use it exactly same way as others... IF->divine hymm :P it rocks

Quote Originally Posted by spf
    I dont speak english so well, that I could write so complicated sentence... But I think that you know what I wanted to say, and what I mean.

But to be not so funny, and to add something useful what was not already written in that so quoted post, I would like to say, that when you use Inner Focus with a spell, it does not trigger a 5sec rule,, so when you are resting mana this way, you can easily cast a Binding Heal or something, and still regenerate mana.. But that was more useful before outofcombat mana reg. nerf
    Yep, this is gold in arena. If you have some time to drink, pop IF, sit down and then you will still regen mana when you enter the battle once again, it's a great trick !
    Defianetly worth the 1 point

ofc you take, I try to save it for Divine Hymn but some times I have to use it for Desperate Prayer.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc