Another PvP "QQ" thread

I want to say first of all I play three classes, the Hunter, Warrior, and DK
    They are level 80

When I PVP with my warrior, it's retarded, the only two classes I have control over is the hunter and warlock.
    Note how both of these classes cannot heal.

DKs are too powerful in PVP. Rets are over powered. Shadow priests kill us fast with their uber DPS. Druids toy with us. So do shammies.
    All you warriors out there, I am talking about situations with similar character skill and gear.
    Most of the warriors being able to kill these classes only occurs if the classes above are played poorly, which is almost everyone in a BG.

I realise that some classes fair better against some, while bend over towards others.
    But putting into perspective how if one warrior vs a healing class, with the same gear level and skill, it is no contest.

Similar skill and gear, you will as a warrior(arms): 1v1

Lose 80% of the time against Ret, DK(ANY), Druids (feral), Shammies (Ele)
    Lose 65% of the time against Frost Mages, Shadow Priests, Rogue(any)
    Win 50% of the time against Warriors(except prot, they live way too long)
    Win 80% of the time against Hunters(any), Warlocks(any)

Most of the warriors being able to kill these classes only occurs if the classes above are played poorly, which is almost everyone in a BG.

Now reply and tell me how I'm whining like a school girl.

Re: Another PvP "QQ" thread

Did I mention that we're the only class to START A FIGHT WITH NOTHING?! if we don't charge first?

OHHH YEH...
    STANCE DANCING COMPLETELY CASTRATES OUR OFFENSIVE ABILITY FOR 3-4 SECONDS!
    100 rage > 10 rage (or 25 rage) just to use intercept
    thanks.

And don't you love how better geared and more well played characters heal thru your best burst damage... mortal strikes and overpowers and blade storms all occuring within 9 seconds??
    don't tell me that never happened to you before.

First off, do you have a warrior? You hint at it but you state your other 3 classes so im gonna assume you have a low lvl warrior.

i understand your frustration but be glad it isnt the other way around, your class being amazing in 1v1 but shit in arenas (see TBCaladin) =p

Quote Originally Posted by addict131

And don't you love how better geared and more well played characters heal thru your best burst damage... mortal strikes and overpowers and blade storms all occuring within 9 seconds??
    don't tell me that never happened to you before.

So you feel that the lesser geared dps should be able to kill a healer? Maybe if they didnt have pvp but no thats not gonna happen.
    If a equal skilled and geared healer couldnt heal thur your burst, one healer teams wouldnt be viable and neither would most double healer teams. this would open a whole large can of worms for arena balance and would fuck up pve balance also. You can argue that your warlock are hunter are better in 1v1 or 2v2 or w/e but thats mostly subjective from your PoV. Also the burst you listed there doesnt include any form of CC or interupt... at all.... GL trying to kill a healer like that. Use intimating shout, pummel shield bash, charge intercept etc etc to fuck up their cast time no class can kill a healer of equal skill and gear without CC, whether it is stuns, counterspells, fears etc 

Quote Originally Posted by addict131

Now reply and tell me how I'm whining like a school girl.

Other better warriors think we are in a fine well-rounded spot, change your tactic imo

Didn't warriors just get a PvP nerf? Pretty sure it's you and not the class that's the problem.

I don't know if you've realised this, but WoW PvP is focused on team play. Arena/BG's, you're always with other people. Warriors have always been one of the worst 1v1 classes, but pair them up with a healer, and they're deadly.

It's how the class is, it's how it should be. Blizzard has stated they don't care to balance PvP around 1v1 encounters.

Go protection and lose to no one except maybe Retardins ;D You get tons of interrupts and stuns.

Improved revenge = 50% chance stun for 3 secs
    Concussion blow = 5 second stun
    Shockwave = 4 sec stun to everyone in front of you
    Shield bash = Daze + 6 sec silence from school and 3 sec silence from all with gag order
    Heroic Throw = 3 sec silence with gag order

And then they make it easier since they always try to kite or run away from you since Prot does all their damage up close but by them trying to run makes it easier to charge or intercept ;D

At least that's been my experience so far up until lv 63. I've had several DKs and Arms warriors 3 and 4 lvs higher then me try to gank me in Outland and all failed. Even had a lv 70 Hunter gank me that I downed to 1/4 of his HP before he finally killed me. I was only lv 62 at the time I hope it is the same way at lv 80 and in BGs not just world PvP >

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger
    Go protection and lose to no one except maybe Retardins ;D You get tons of interrupts and stuns.

Improved revenge = 50% chance stun for 3 secs
    Concussion blow = 5 second stun
    Shockwave = 4 sec stun to everyone in front of you
    Shield bash = Daze + 6 sec silence from school and 3 sec silence from all with gag order
    Heroic Throw = 3 sec silence with gag order

true. if you partner with a priest spam these stuns and hamstring your priest can mana burn the way to the top
    Real men are gnomes.

Trolling about warriors appears to be the theme of the day.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Varithorn1
    Trolling about warriors appears to be the theme of the day.
    It's a fun theme, not as good as rocket boot ice cream, but still good =).

i miss that thread