[World 3rd] Mimiron hardmode down by METHOD

Mimiron hardmode finally down after an endless amount of low percentage wipes.

World 3rd for what that matters.

Also note the clean kill : http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7145/keel.jpg. Video will be INSANE.

We're also recruiting quality players from almost any class. Make an application on methodwow.com.

Edit: We now have Algalon-25 unlocked as one of three guilds - good luck to Stars and Ensidia in the race for the final boss. Looks very interesting.

Re: [World 3rd] Mimiron hardmode down by METHOD

Congrats on the kill, also, lol @ the amount of raid alive.

What I've been wondering...who managed to get the kill DoT tick? Or did one of the priests glitch and they were able to smite from angel form O.o

Gratz on the kill, best of luck on Algalon!

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    What I've been wondering...who managed to get the kill DoT tick? Or did one of the priests glitch and they were able to smite from angel form O.o
    Well there is 1 alive priest, so probably more likely him than bugged angels.
    Robtrina of Sylvanas.
    Robwong of Sylvanas.
    Roblína of Sylvanas.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by roblina
    Well there is 1 alive priest, so probably more likely him than bugged angels.
    Look at the picture again, 1 angel at the left other at the right.
    And then look at the amount of priests alive?

15+ Year Old Account

Wow 6 priests in the raid.

Like Trixzy said, the only 2 people that don't show as "dead" on the grid are the 2 angels...I was being sarcastic about the "glitched priest" thing

No, there's those 2 priests (angels), and 1 more with 13.1k less than his max health. :
    Robtrina of Sylvanas.
    Robwong of Sylvanas.
    Roblína of Sylvanas.

Haha, my bad

I had missed that among everything else. That answers my question most likely

CONGRATS!one of the hardest fights in game

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova

Gratz on the kill, best of luck on Algalon!
    We had two holypriests in SoR and one shadowpriest (Equity) doing his Dispersion at 0%, surviving for a few more seconds allowing the boss to die. Needless to say, we need to flame Equity for the next year to keep his feet on the ground.

Congrats. I'd love to see the video, especially if it's from a Hunter's PoV.

Congratulations and have fun at Algalon
    PS: Gief the video, can't wait to see the dmg done on that one

Video's been out for ages: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=112069

We also killed Algalon-10 last night: http://methodwow.com/assets/images/agadown.jpg

15+ Year Old Account

A kill is a kill and from my own experiences I would say that a last-man-standing kill feels even more of an achivement than having like 70% of the raid still alive

GZ!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    A kill is a kill and from my own experiences I would say that a last-man-standing kill feels even more of an achivement than having like 70% of the raid still alive

GZ!
    Indeed, just sad that no-one recorded vent. Ensidia's nerdscreams are nothing compared to the havoc on our vent when he finally went down!

Just came here to flame you with "3rd winner is the 2nd loser" , but you´re quite nice and not really bragging and I really liked the story behind the kill. So: GZ! ^^