Rhilith Warlock - PvP Video [First movie ever]

Please comment and give some tips and some usefull Critism cause cba to read useless critism.

''Link'' -------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrjX...e=channel_page

Re: Rhilith Warlock - PvP Video [First movie ever]

the begining hurt my head and was the zoom was hard on the eyes.. but good job for a first try

Good music.. but a little too "fancy" in some areas. ;D

I was surprised the dk/druid didn't deathgrip you instead of your partner... nice matches though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Bad

you killed double dps most of the time, the other part of the time you had differnt partner. You also played people in the below 1200 bracket. I dont know what your trying to say with this video. The effect where you couldnt see the whole screen was just anoying. Dont listen to the people who call you clickers, the 3rd best team in 2's has a clicker healer :-P
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    The effect where you couldnt see the whole screen was just anoying.
    This.

Epic fail. I want to see the whole screen. I quit watching it 45s in.

HavocLock i soloed the DK and Resto druid it was only me q: If you look in raid grp i was the only one, and Enhancement do you mean like whole UI stuff? And im not a clicker i have 95% Of all my spells binded so its only if i have mouse close to spell i do.. ( Multi tasking ) Always focused on Ui and Enimie and partner(s)