help with warlock

Hello!

I just rolled warlock to test a new class and I need some advices.

What should I specc, destro or affli? At 80 me and my friend will play arena (lock, lock) since we have meet those teams befor and it's good if well played but the specc is a problem.
    Destro for higher burst or affli for dots?=S

Second is glyphs for these speccs and rotations since I gonna do some PvE also

Re: help with warlock

i would go double afflic imo. double dots on 2 targets with fears is a lot of healing needed. glyph wise i would use sl curr for burst procs and then prob either fear or port one up to you. good luck on the comp though with any rogue comp

I take it by rolled you mean you are leveling a lock and didn't buy one on ebay. ;D

Initially, I would go demonology until you have enough points for siphon life in affliction. From there, for fast leveling with minimal downtime, go affliction.

In the 2s team, you can really go Afflic/Afflic, Destro/Destro, or Afflic/Destro. I don't think you will have the needed burst with deep Demo to pull off a no-heals team.

Some glyphs are better for grinding, others for pvp... the mmo-champion talent calculator is very useful for reviewing the options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Thanks for the answers, I will get dual specc (one affli and one destro) and test both out to see which fit me the most.
    Lvl 50 atm RAF FTW