Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: So how ridiculous is your raid dps as 0/13/58 now?

Actually it's perfectly fine now and on par with DKs and mages with the same gear level. Before 3.12, there was nothing you could do to top DKs and mages as a warlock, or even rogues. If you did more DPS than them before as destro, they were just undergeared, specced wrong or needed to learn to play their class.

I admit destro now does really good DPS when you get to stand still and cast and theres only 1 target with no adds. Maybe even more than all the other classes. But there are almost no such fights in reality.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gerian
    You can't macro multiple spells unless they don't cause a GCD.
    You CAN macro them i do it just fine, just need to know how

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by smapple
    I wouldn't use the backdraft charges on CB, as Incinerate has a longer casting time and so it benefits more from the haste.
    ¨

doesnt matter, its neglectable, even latency will eat up any possible gains either ways. most of all, waiting with a conflag = u dont use it to the fullest = more dps loss
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891
    You CAN macro them i do it just fine, just need to know how
    You're probably using a cast sequence macro, which is completely different from what was being responded to. What was responded to was an attempt at making a smart macro which casts in order of priority and what's off cooldown, that is not possible due to gcd and the changes to macros in patch 2.0.

I dont really know what I pull in Ulduar25 due to no real good single-target, stand still fights. As a field of reference, I pugged naxx the other night and had 6250 dps (including pet), while staying 5-10% below the tank (not my guild's MT). My guild's MT is a really good tank, probobly the highest threat output on the server - which means no threat issues, except on obvious ones like Vezax or Hodir. Even on Council with the 50% damage increase, he can hold the boss off of everyone. So I dont know if it's people just lying, spamming Searing Pain, or just have bad MT's...Our threat issues are better than they were as affliction.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Erushia
    You're probably using a cast sequence macro, which is completely different from what was being responded to. What was responded to was an attempt at making a smart macro which casts in order of priority and what's off cooldown, that is not possible due to gcd and the changes to macros in patch 2.0.
    will post the macro tonight, at work atm.
    edit:

Basicly i spam this it not 100% accurate but say 95% i still have all the spells on my action bar to trigger any spell separate if needed.
    I dont include CoDoom in the macro since i am switching alot with curses depending on the fight and classes that are raiding with me.

Code:
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castrandom conflagrate,chaos bolt,ssx,ssx
    /castsequence reset=combat/target/dead Immolate,incinerate,incinerate,incinerate
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    For the ones wondering wtf is ssx its just a random keypress needed for the macro to skip the cast random line so it continue's the castsequence. Also you might wanna add or remove a incinerate from the castsequence line depending on your hasterating.

The macro does reset on: target switching, a death target and leaving combat.
    And removes the irritating error sound presses :) whooray!

I say give it a try! And let me know what you think of it, maybe someone can even improve this furter after reading it.
    Btw manual presses are mostly better but on some evenings i cba to focus or when i get disstracted by my noob bro i can spam my macro without suffering major dps loss. :D

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891

edit:

Basicly i spam this it not 100% accurate but say 95% i still have all the spells on my action bar to trigger any spell separate if needed.
    I dont include CoDoom in the macro since i am switching alot with curses depending on the fight and classes that are raiding with me.

Code:
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    /castrandom conflagrate,chaos bolt,ssx,ssx
    /castsequence reset=combat/target/dead Immolate,incinerate,incinerate,incinerate
    /console Sound_EnableSFX 1
    For the ones wondering wtf is ssx its just a random keypress needed for the macro to skip the cast random line so it continue's the castsequence. Also you might wanna add or remove a incinerate from the castsequence line depending on your hasterating.

The macro does reset on: target switching, a death target and leaving combat.
    And removes the irritating error sound presses whooray!

I say give it a try! And let me know what you think of it, maybe someone can even improve this furter after reading it.
    Btw manual presses are mostly better but on some evenings i cba to focus or when i get disstracted by my noob bro i can spam my macro without suffering major dps loss.
    If you want to spam one button all night, while still being bad, and putting up bad numbers, delete your lock and go play frost mage please.
    I enjoy a variety of games, but prefer those that have a core system of progression. If you found my comment helpful, let me know! If you believe I can improve my style of communication, let me know!
    WoW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rimes/advanced - WCLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...est#bracket=-1 - FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...cter/11002859/

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by thagr8one55
    If you want to spam one button all night, while still being bad, and putting up bad numbers, delete your lock and go play frost mage please.
    My guild is currently progressing in ULD10 and im the second highest dps, my gear aint good got like only 2 pieces of 7,5 and still 2 blue's. There are others in the raid way better geared then me. (got 3500-3700 dps atm)
    Sure i can squeeze out some more dps if dont use the macro. But that isnt really the point here the point was to be able to conjure a macro that automates stuff.

The glyphs I use:

Incinerate: it's doing 54% of my total damage, so 5% increase to it is worth it.

Lifetap: it's even better with the 4 piece valor bonus.

COnflag: Pretty much required, nuff said.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Swap your Lifetap for Immolate and get 2pc t8 instead of 4pc t7