Thread: Druid Leveling

Druid Leveling

Im currently leveling a druid right now. Im new to the class, So I need some help. I Know to Spec Feral to level fast, but what kind of weapon do I want? I know I'll spend most my time in Kitty Mode, but will having a mace be better then a staff, or does it depend?

Re: Druid Leveling

Look for agility, stamina and/or strenght on weapons, doesn't matter its mace or staff.

lower lvls dont really matter, just go with whatever has the most dmg per sec. It tells you on the weapon. the speed doesnt matter in form. The stats on the weapon would also be something to look at, agility or stam being the best.

If you are just AH shopping, look for bear, monkey, power, or tiger, and anything that is a 2h mace or staff as you'll get the most benefit.

Weapon DPS is irrelevent until it is >55, which won't happen until Outlands. Aside from that, the above will give you the most benefit. I found I had little issues with health while leveling so my preference was tiger or power, as they give raw damage boosts, then monkey, then bear...but really as long as it has some mix of agility, strength, attack power, and stamina, you should be good.

My druid used the same weapon from 20 something up until http://www.wowhead.com/?item=13047, largely out of laziness, but hopefully that will help you at least start to prioritize.