Thread: Durka durka

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...

Re: Hello Blizzard !? Nerf is an understatement...

I hope this has been pointed out:

Have you knaves ever considered that perhaps the reason you can down Ulduar bosses is because Blizzard catered to the casuals?

Don't pretend that if Ulduar was hard you'd be able to do it "eventually." In classic WoW, less than two percent of all the players ever got to fully enjoy raids past MC. Most of you didn't even play back then, and of those that did, most of you never saw a raid boss. Epics used to mean something.

You can't realize how good you have it unless you remember how bad you have had it.

Truth is epics still mean something, but not all epics mean something, by which I mean that a wapon off of algalon definately means something, in fact it means just as much, well maybe not quite as much, as having a piece of tier 3 gear, its the common run of the mill epics particularly naxx and early ulduar epics that today mean nothing. Which doesn't really matter to me, the only thing that has changed is that purple no longer secondarily means difficult to get, there are however still items that are difficult to get and those items are recognizable and noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesija
    I think the main problem with these hard modes is that the diference between noraml(easy mode) and hard mode is like doing naxx 25 with icecrown quest gear.

Sure,i doubt any guild is fulled in BiS ulduar gear,but come on.

First few bosses are easy,as they should be. the raid is supposed to get more diffucult as you aproach last boss.

Keepers are not hard,if your gear is concentrated,geared and knows the tactics it should be a problem(exc mimiron,he is a pain)

Vezax is hard(not as mimiron tho) and yoggy is challanging also.

but the problem is...doing hard modes of the first bosses is so much harder then the last boss.

We did yoggy in 3 weeks,8 hours working on him.

Then we decided to do steelbreaker hard mode.that was imposible.

1st night-learning the tactics,positioning and how to handle stuff
    2nd night-wiping on tank deaths
    3rd
    4rd the same

So we spend about 16 hours on that hard mode,and we didnt get past 20% on him.

I am NOT saying "omg nerf" but the dificulty gap is rly to big imo.

It would be a good idea if they open servers where bosses are attuned a bit bether,then people who want a challange can get one.

But i think most of this elitist QQ is not about the challange,they just want content they can beat with little effort and that no one else can do it so they can boost their Epeen
    Simply put - NO.
    The hardmodes arent too hard and they should probably be even harder so that the total elite of wow has something to progress(algalon) while the easy modes can stay clearable for "casual" people.
    Only problem is that the loot for hardmodes could maybe be a few item lvls higher (or have the stat alocation better) so that the middle modes could have some better loot(lets say on the lvl of current weaker hardmode items) then normal modes for the people between elite and casuals who actually dont want to wipefest for 1000g a night on elitist stuff but are bored by easy modes already.
    Im talking about 25 man here not 10 man since there making the 10 man hardmode gear on par or a gem better then current 25 man normalmode gear is in my opinion exactly what it needs.

Although its true that steelbreaker could be a tiny bit easier on 25 man and a tiny bit harder on 10 man even though that is most likely tank equip issue since it hits accordingly to tanks having the expected gear which ppl mostly exceed in 10 man and dont reach in 25 man yet.
    Wall of text crits Forum Troll for 10k dmg.

I don't understand those who believe that progression and difficulty should not reset at the beginning of each expansion. ???

The single biggest problem is that Blizzard have mistaken Bad Players for 'Casuals' and has identified them as the primary demographic.

Actually, I think they have put their finger on the biggest problem: Casuals are in bad raids. (I'll define "bad raid" as a raid including a retard consistently wiping you and that you can't kick because he is the RL's best friend, or having an average dps far too low (because if you are only playing 2-3 times a week, you don't know how to push your dps), or having 19 people logged on at 20:30, meaning you must fill the spots with anyone you can find).

Naxx definetly went to far to alleviate this, but I think Ulduar is getting closer to what they are expecting, a lot of people haven't killed yogg-saron after 2 months.

You want hard?

How about you and your guild stop reading the strats developed by far better players than yourself and try to take out these bosses on your own.

k thx

Quote Originally Posted by coach
    P.S I'm a casual and i like troll raids!!!!!!
    Dude. I swear to God.... if I have to do another Troll raid instance, I'm quitting the game. I love this game, but out of everything in the entire universe, I hate Troll raids the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne
    Dude. I swear to God.... if I have to do another Troll raid instance, I'm quitting the game. I love this game, but out of everything in the entire universe, I hate Troll raids the most.
    There have only been 2...ZG and ZA. You make it sound as if every other raid was a troll instance.
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Durka durka

Quote Originally Posted by wadark
    There have only been 2...ZG and ZA. You make it sound as if every other raid was a troll instance.
    yes, sunken temple was merely a setback

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    yes, sunken temple was merely a setback
    cough raids cough

Anyway, new troll raid would be win. I can definately see them opening the big temple of Gundrak in the future.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Durka durka

(WTB new version of ZA, I miss it :<)