Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Greatness trink????

i would have posted this elsewhere, But you guys seem most serious about answering posts with good response and quickly.
    anyways my question is about the greatness +90str trink how often does it proc? ive heard so many dif people talk about dif proc rates,i would like to know a more secure rate% before i go spend 4k on it please and thnx=]

Re: Greatness trink????

it almost procs everytime when its off its internal cooldown of 45 seks. its like first hit and pow there your procc is, most of the time. so im guessing the proccchance must be very hihg, like 33% on dealing damage or healing something.

wow thats quite often.

Of course, if you had checked anywhere, you would know that.

A BIG yes, its totaly worth it

i did check around but ive heard alot of dif proc rates so get off my case i wouldnt ask if i didnt know and wowhead wont work for me idk why

but dont think youve got a 100% uptime, because of the internal cd its not going to procc more often than once every 45 seconds. but still this trinket is totally amazing and i guess even holypaladins are using the int-version of this lil baby.

ty for the quick replys=]

Buy/make that card, worth every gold. Procs is good, duration is good, on equipt stat is great, what else to say

I sneezed yesterday and it proc'd

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    I sneezed yesterday and it proc'd
    Proc'd again when I /w Bless You!

Best in Slot by far, nothing even compares to Gr8ness.
    Stormreaver.EU

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Try bandaging. It procs. Seriously. :P

ICD is 45 seconds I believe, and its proc chance is very high so basically it will proc once every 45 seconds. This is an amazing must have trinket for any non magical based dps class, and its very worth it especially as its come down in price now. Will probably be BiS for most if not all of the xpac. Coming from a survival hunter pov, this trinket is sweet even without the proc.

Martini

Now if only it had a stam proc =/

That would be kinda silly considering it would basicly be a last stand on auto repeaat and overpowered as hell, but a gal can wish can't she. The str is nice for tanking though oodles of block value with = threat and mitigation. While not BiS for prot, still a very nice trinket indeed.

In terms of threat it is BIS for prot :P

Martini

True, but if you need to go all out for therat, you're probably doing it wrong anyway >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Parium
    True, but if you need to go all out for therat, you're probably doing it wrong anyway >.<
    Precisely :P

Prot threat is pretty epic as is.

This basically means it's BiS for Malygos and showing up other tanks in lol naxx farm. :-X

It's also a decent block piece.