Thread: Divine Purpose

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Divine Purpose

Now, so far as I am aware, this fully specced talent allows you to escape PvP stuns with HoF even if you are stunned.

Thinking from a purely PvE point of view, will this talent allow you to escape boss stuns, such as Kologarn's Grip or the Flash Freezes on Hodir etc?

Considering when you try to use abilities whilst under the effects of those said things, it comes up with "Can not do that whilst stunned" would a specced DP allow you to get out of it?

C
    x

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Divine Purpose

hodir flash freeze seem to be the same effect has the prince in Utgarde and it worked, or kelthuzad but for that fight it didnt work for bubble or talented HoF

Kologarn on the other hand.. dont think it will work, never got gripped anyway

it might work, but i wont spec into that anymore for those fight i prefer my divine sacrifice :P

Since trinket, iceblock and CoS doesn't take you out from flash frezees, i don't think it will work. Bubble works, though.

If you can't freedom without the talent you won't be able to with it

99.999999999999999999999% of raid stuns bypass stun immunity effects, such as this and DK's Icebound Fort