Thread: JC 340-350

JC 340-350

just started to powerlevel JC and have come to a stand still with 340-350 should i make 10 heavy adamantite rings, i have found that the mats are very expensive as i need to get 40 mercurial adamantite is there an alternative?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: JC 340-350

Have you checked the online guides? Do they reach a consensus on the best means of levelling from 340-350?

I made those rings to get myself to 350. It clearly depends on the server, but the AH potential on those crafted items may not be too bad.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Deleted

40 mercurial adamantite? How come? Each ring costs you 1 Adamantite Bar and 1 Mercurial Adamantite. Have you followed a guide or leveled JC all by yourself? Just curious... how much gold you spent so far?

If you want a good guide pm me cause I don't know if i'm allowed to post it here.

I meant adamantite powder... my bad. Doesn't matter now just made some more green recipe gems and eventually got there. Now im 425 JC been farely straight forward now, didn't cost that much as i have 2 toons that have mining but i may have spent about 1.5k also have an alchy so i can make metas.
    Thanks for the replies anyway

I just take my time and occasionally make an Icy Prism. I'm sure I'll be 450 by the time epic gem patterns roll around.

300-350: cut 100 green quality bc gems. costs about 100 gold. it is as fast and cheap as 350-410.
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

From 420-450 I cut meta gems and did Icy Prisms. Both recipes at least stay yellow all the way to 450. Meta gems are by far the cheapest way to go from 440 to 450.

I think some people in this thread need to consider reading it properly as they are stating facts that have nothing to do with what the OP is asking for. Hes asking for 340-350 not 440-450.