Premonition downs Hard Mode Mimiron

At about 12:17 EST on 5/22 Premonition downed Hard Mode Mimiron to get Heroic: Firefighter. I'll edit to include a SS shortly.

Hard mode loot was Conductive Seal: http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...26_9806_11.jpg

SS: http://www.premoguild.com/images/kil...efighterks.jpg
    Devium
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alleria&n=Devium

Re: Premonition downs Hard Mode Mimiron

grats?

Gratz, that is definately some hard shit.
    This user has been banned.

LoL THeY StIlL uSe WaRgLaiVes Nubz

Quote Originally Posted by The_Flying_Dog
    I'm not sure if your serious or just dumb. Most of these guilds use there costume outfits when they take pictures, so they turn into things, use showy weapons and have a fun picture for the website after spending several hours/days/weeks attempting something so hard and life draining. In the Immortal words of Thumper "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

US first. To bad US got owned by Asia this time =)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Flying_Dog
    LOL YA THEY R SO BAD THAT PRESIT IS STILL USIN ATIESH AND IF U TAKE A CLOSER LOOK THE SHADE OF THAT ARMOR IS ACTUALLY T3 NOT T7 TOO LIKE EL OH ELO EL MANG

Grats guys! Just curious, how many days did you work on it?

Quote Originally Posted by kiliaan
    I'm not sure if your serious or just dumb. Most of these guilds use there costume outfits when they take pictures, so they turn into things, use showy weapons and have a fun picture for the website after spending several hours/days/weeks attempting something so hard and life draining. In the Immortal words of Thumper "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
    this exactly. i have my t5 for photos , as a lock i love that set to the max. in our ss`s we have pimped out fishermen, dancing nelf santas retro( not retri) paladins. more wolves than you can shake sticks at etc etc .
    ss`s are serious business .
    PIMP YO SS dawg
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian
    Grats guys! Just curious, how many days did you work on it?
    around 8-9

Deleted

Congratulations!