Thread: Holy Arena

Holy Arena

Hello,

What gems would you reccomend for holy in arena? I was thinking of 27resi(jwc) in red slots, 16(and one 20) resi in yellow slots, 8resi 12stamina in blue slots.

Next question, looking at non-set epaxes, what are ideal stats for arena? Should i stick just with crit on them, or combine them with haste(ooor manaregen)

Last question, iam human, so i have racial insignia. What trinkets? WG for resi and SP on proc + some battlemaster or stick with my ulduar 25trinkets?

Thanks.

Re: Holy Arena

Hi, I am not sure about those gems because I am not playing arena yet, but I will recommend as trinket the one from WG with +111sp and remove movement impairing effects... in place of insignia, I also think that trinket from WG which gives you resi +sp on 20sec is better than resi +sp on proc as you can manage when you want additional sp

Wha spec are you using? Use +sp/stam on blues (or stam if you are going prot)

WG trinket chance on proc is terrible, it is going to proc on your blessing of kings or sacred shield, and it's going to be on cooldown for the next 45 seconds. Try the resil + use(spellpower)one.

Does the racial shares the cooldown with the trinket? If doesn't, still use the honor one, not the WG one. But if you really think you don't need more resil, get the crit WG one (if you have holy shock)

Well, insignia shares cd with racial. But theres one 84resi trinket i think, ill have to look out more.

thanks for replyes

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguissa
    Well, insignia shares cd with racial. But theres one 84resi trinket i think, ill have to look out more.

thanks for replyes
    So i would go for 2 on use trinkets, or even one heavy stamina one (if speced prot). Proc chances on arena are bad, too rng.

Platinum Disks and Battlemaster... best choices