Poll: ahmh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Priest&Rogue -under 1500 rating- nubs asking...

Okey ppl. I play as a disco priest with a rogue in 2v2 bracket.
    I have about 850 resilience and rogue has about 600.
    This season is our first season in PvP, so we arent so good in it.
    Our rating is about 1500 (under) because of missing tactics and little mistakes (which we are trying to delete).

So here are the questions:
    1. How to beat Warrior&resto Druid/disco Priest/resto shaman well ??? We have beaten few but allmost everytime we lose cause i cant over heal warriors dmg. We are trying to cc and kite warrior as much as possible and mana burn healer which makes it los warrior. But if warrior is wise, it starts attacking to rogue when i am mana burning so i need to stop it and expecially resto druid can put on HoTs on warr and go drink. This keeps going until i go oom when rogue has used his every single cd agains warrior. As if theres disco Priest, he/she mana burns me while i am healing rogue.
    If rogue attacks to enemy healer, all priests here should know what happends to me if warrior attacks to me...
    Problem is MS which makes us non-over-healable

2. How to beat retri Pala&restoDruid ??? This battle is allmost the same as Warr&Druid cause retri dmg is... funny. Our hp keeps jumping between 1-100%. Paladin doesnt have MS which makes us very easy to heal up but after all retri can take hp to zero with little burst. After all its based on that.

3. How to beat DK&(healer[holyPala]) well ??? DK with his interrupting abilities and slowing effects are kiting us very well if Dk can use them well. We are useally going here: Rogue->DK me "manaburn"->(healer) works fine until i have used my mana cds, go oom and DK kiting is too good so i simply cant go to drink. U cant kill DKs pet if he/she is unholy... After 30secs its back. When i oom = i die/rogue dies :O

So here are the questions. Plz dont answer if u dont have anything good to say.
    Friend or Fowl?

Re: Priest&Rogue -under 1500 rating- nubs asking...

if there is a warrior, the rogue should go on the warrior. otherwise, the warrior will attack the rogue from behind which hurts a LOT.
    This user has been banned.

Well 1st go on practicing if it's your 1st time in arena you have to learn alot.

I don't have alot of knowledge concerning the strategy you should use, but here are some tips :

Against wars :
    - Rogue should use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=48659 when the war starts / is about to lolstorm ;D
    - your rogue can switch to the healer as long as the war is under the effect of Crippling poison.
    - If you start with Sap on the war, and open on the healer, the war will use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=18499 to break sap, wich means that 10sec later you will be able to fear him for full duration (unless he uses trinket / wotf / get dispelled)
    - If an opponent get Blinded for full duration, he will be out of combat, so the rogue can Vanish + Sap him.
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Also, if you decide to sap the warrior you need to be careful because once you sap, you become visible and if the warrior is quick enough he will berserker rage out of the sap and take you out of stealth. I can't tell you how many times I have done that.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin & Hobbes

I believe war/druid is one of the easier comps for priest/rogue to handle. Constantly dispel druid hots. Eventually druid gets pressured into cast heals, where your rogue handles those. Basically try to over extend their druid. A priest can keep himself up against a warrior better than a druid can keep himself up against a rogue (with consistent dispels).

DK Holy you focus on the DK, mana burn the Holydin.
    Rogue can hold own vs. DK fairly well with all evasive maneuvers (given that you ARE healing him)

Ret/Resto is retarded vs. a rogue. Win fast or die to reflective damage.. Honestly, try to kill the druid, or LoS the druid and down the paladin. Help the rogue DPS when possible.

Quote Originally Posted by qae
    - your rogue can switch to the healer as long as the war is under the effect of Crippling poison.
    - If you start with Sap on the war, and open on the healer, the war will use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=18499 to break sap, wich means that 10sec later you will be able to fear him for full duration (unless he uses trinket / wotf / get dispelled)
    no nonono NO! you try to kill the healer, you die. a half way decent warrior will stay behind the rogue and do SO MUCH damage, your priest will be OOM within 20 seconds and not even have time for dispel.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Homssu
    just re-stealth, no need to waste vanish..
    pfff u idiot. he means if ur killing guyA and his partner, guyB, has his trinket down. u can blind guyB and keep dpsing guyA and with 2 seconds left you can vanish > sap on guyB and then reopen on guyA.