Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Engy and now JC whos next?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevet
    Epic gems out
    And those come out... when? No one knows.

All non-Engineering* profession bonuses post-JC nerf are balanced around two rare gems worth of itemization (32 ipoints), with JC being a point ahead at 33 ipoints. IF and when epic gems are released, Blizzard will re-balance them around two epic gems with the new perks probably requiring 450 in the profession.

*Engineering is worthless for PVE, obviously.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

next comes an engineering buff...i hope

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

1) I think its funny when the JCs get nerfed they go after the Blacksmiths and start QQing, because it will be more powerful. Hillarious, also you have to be a retard to not notice that BS + Epic Gems was going to be one of the stongest profs. No one is going to level JC like they were for BS, because it doesnt have BoP epics anymore, or weapons anymore.

2) JC can triger socket bonuses, which if your a dps and have a blue with a SP/STR bonus hey there is +6 more SP. or a tank with a red socket and stam bonus +6 stam. They nerfed it because for the sake of min maxing, it was the prof of choice for everyone.

Inter scenario: "Hey Bob if I wanna Min/Max what profs should i get?" BoB: "I dont know Kevin but JC + Non Gathering Prof is BIS".

Its true, it was the best, I didnt care because I am a tank, but yea face the truth.

3) JCs are more than likely going to get an array of Epic JC trinkets, which more than likely might be 2nd best in slot.

Ergo, Dont attack Blacksmithing, your dumb to say that you didnt know how good it would be with epic gems. Also when epic gems come out not everyone is going to have them. It wont be till late in the game when everyone is rocking epic gems. So JC's had their bonus throughout all of Wotlk, and BS get Epic gems at icecrown.

lawl, get some perspective.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by JUNOX1
    JC Bonus-3 dragon's eye they match any socket.you can get the free set bonus and your meta gem.
    now we get 3 gems that EVERYONE else that has gold can buy without having to pick up JC.
    Wow. I didn't know that Dragon's Eye cuts weren't BOUND ON PICKUP and didn't REQUIRE JC to be active.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by JUNOX1
    current version.
    JC Bonus-3 dragon's eye they match any socket.you can get the free set bonus and your meta gem.

after the nerf and the new epic gems come out which will be at the same stat level of dragon's or better.
    now we get 3 gems that EVERYONE else that has gold can buy without having to pick up JC.
    Wow. I didn't know that Dragon's Eye cuts weren't BOUND ON PICKUP and didn't REQUIRE JC to be active.

It helps if you read the whole thing i guess.

15+ Year Old Account

I personally think Tailoring will be the next profession to be nerfed. The Lightweave proc (250 spellpower) procs really often, probably too often.
    Hope it won't get nerfed, as this is the only usefull thing, besides free leg enchants.