MS out, Prot in

this season my friend suggested trying out prot warr/resto druid for 2v2

so far its gone pretty good.. we just hit 1850 but we have plans on continuing
    if you want to check out the small arena video we just made, here is the link (uploaded in hd)
    feel free to leave any questions or suggestions you guys may have

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8dbR...e=channel_page

Re: MS out, Prot in

pretty much the nightmare of any double dps team :-X

edit :

you should really keybind important stuff like Cyclon, shapeshift, Fairie Fire (...)

*French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

yea i use to back before i started clicking ><
    so far i havent had any problems but its bound to happen lol

Quote Originally Posted by versatyle
    gogo..
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Just a word of advice, if you are going to wander around stealthed, dont have a ghost out following you, i've supremely ganked a druid who did that once

Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans
    Just a word of advice, if you are going to wander around stealthed, dont have a ghost out following you, i've supremely ganked a druid who did that once
    i dont think the haunted memento appears in arenas.. can anyone clarify this?

i dont think the haunted memento appears in arenas.. can anyone clarify this?
    It does ;-) (I still got one as well, I'm a Shaman though so it doesn't matter that much).

Haunted is awesome.
    The Korgar
    Dentarg

-Fair enough. Give each of them a tank.
    -Even the mentally handicapped?
    -Especially the mentally handicapped.

-Herr General Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Sinders are you fucking retarded? How can you cry about rogues mobilty? you a pala is by far 1 of the best classes to nulify their mobility. JoJ, Dispells, Stuns, Freedom... come on man l2p.

If anything rogue needs a 50% passive survivabilty increase buff, vanish 2 sec immunity, cos 100% and shs as 11 talenter for sub.
    HELL YEAH THEY DO!!1

rolf! confirmed... just qued up for 2s skirms with some guildies and they saw it

kinda surprising tho since i have never been spotted >.>
    guess ill just leave it in the bank from now on :<

Some time ago i started with a pet ... needless to say that wasn't very clever.

I have some questions.

Can you link your specc and especially your mates specc? Armory link would also be nice.

I find it hard to believe that you can put out enough pressure to kill any reasonable healer/dd comb.

lolwut? First time I've EVER heard of someone going from keybinds to clicking. Don't go backwards!

i posted the armory links on the video information

Quote Originally Posted by Sartecho
    lolwut? First time I've EVER heard of someone going from keybinds to clicking. Don't go backwards!
    he was jk bro

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by kaylon
    I find it hard to believe that you can put out enough pressure to kill any reasonable healer/dd comb.
    i forgot to mention this but in the video alot of the stuff is cut out and parts have been fast forwarded**

though a prot warr cant really put out a lot of damage he can interrupt, stun, debuff, and silence healers.. thus putting pressure on the opposing team in clutch moments

when it comes time to killing a person (20 minutes later... sometimes)
    typically we'll wait until that person is half health to blow cooldowns and kill the target... at which point my job is to cc the other person