Thread: Multi bubble?

  1. #1

    Multi bubble?

    I've only been playin a hunter and a warlock (both at 80) and just started thinkin of making a priest. I heard about this multi bubble deal they can do and for the life of me I can't figure out what it is or what talents, glyphs, or whatever you need to have and if its really that helpful. I've been tryin to read on here to find an answer and havn't really gotten one so I figured i'd make an acct and ask. I apologize on my noobish question i've just never played priest and non of my friends/guildies play one. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Re: Multi bubble?

    No, Power Word : Barrier has not been implemented. It was originally planned to be an AE Power Word : Shield spell for the whole party. GC said it might still be implemented at a later point.

  3. #3
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    550

    Re: Multi bubble?

    I think that was removed, called Power Word: Barrier

    EDIT: Goddammit Blutelf

  4. #4

    Re: Multi bubble?

    what the others have already said. for now, priest only have two types of bubble in game:

    power word: shield

    it doesn't bubble everyone at the same time. rather it is spammed by discipline priests with soul warding talent on the entire raid or party.

    another bubble discipline priests have is divine aegis. it proc when heal crit. multiple players can be seen with it at the same time when the priest cast multi-target heals such as prayer of healing or holy nova.

  5. #5

    Re: Multi bubble?

    I think he's talking about bubbling multiple people.
    Talented bubble has no cooldown now, so they can spam it on players without the weakened soul debuff every GCD

  6. #6

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    what the others have already said. for now, priest only have two types of bubble in game:

    power word: shield

    it doesn't bubble everyone at the same time. rather it is spammed by discipline priests with soul warding talent on the entire raid or party.

    another bubble discipline priests have is divine aegis. it proc when heal crit. multiple players can be seen with it at the same time when the priest cast multi-target heals such as prayer of healing or holy nova.
    Also soon the bubble from the legendary mace.
    nerf!

  7. #7

    Re: Multi bubble?

    sadly holy nova doesnt produce divine aegis proccs, although i can't figure out why it shouldn't.
    PoH produces them
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it


    xheouls guide to wow.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans -Ethos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    2,592

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Quote Originally Posted by 309blank
    sadly holy nova doesnt produce divine aegis proccs, although i can't figure out why it shouldn't.
    PoH produces them
    Holy nova does.

    They just absorb shit all.

    5069-5224-8275 Pokemon Friend Safari - Ice: Lapras / Snorunt / Sneasel

  9. #9

    Re: Multi bubble?

    I think PW:barrier shouldn't be a like PW:S, instead it should be like the Death Knights Magic bubble thingy...

    It's just a game.

  10. #10

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Quote Originally Posted by 309blank
    sadly holy nova doesnt produce divine aegis proccs, although i can't figure out why it shouldn't.
    PoH produces them
    It does, there's a bug, which prevents rank 1/2 of divine aegis to not proc them. Once you get 3 points in, they start causing bubbles.

  11. #11
    Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,971

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Sacred Shield+Divine Aegis+PW:Shield+Earth Shield+Living Seed+Voiwalker Sacrifice+Hand of Protection

    Counts as a multibubble to me

    Imagine trying to take down a 5v5 like that!
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

    ~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

  12. #12

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    Sacred Shield+Divine Aegis+PW:Shield+Earth Shield+Living Seed+Voiwalker Sacrifice+Hand of Protection

    Counts as a multibubble to me

    Imagine trying to take down a 5v5 like that!
    Don't forget Prayer of Mending .

    And you'll live 5 seconds longer but you'd be silenced during those 5 seconds.

    That's how I see PvP anyway.

  13. #13

    Re: Multi bubble?

    If as a discipline priest Prayer of healing crits on every target in a group you'll have a multi bubble, that's as close as it currently gets though

  14. #14
    Scarab Lord AetherMcLoud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    My own private hell
    Posts
    4,155

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    If as a discipline priest Prayer of healing crits on every target in a group you'll have a multi bubble, that's as close as it currently gets though
    Inner Focus + Power Infusion + Divine Hymn = much more bubbleicious!
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

  15. #15

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Inner Focus + Power Infusion + Divine Hymn = much more bubbleicious!
    How could I forget ^^

  16. #16

    Re: Multi bubble?

    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    It does, there's a bug, which prevents rank 1/2 of divine aegis to not proc them. Once you get 3 points in, they start causing bubbles.
    thx, im only pvp disc so i didn't see any
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it


    xheouls guide to wow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •