Thread: Multi bubble?

Multi bubble?

I've only been playin a hunter and a warlock (both at 80) and just started thinkin of making a priest. I heard about this multi bubble deal they can do and for the life of me I can't figure out what it is or what talents, glyphs, or whatever you need to have and if its really that helpful. I've been tryin to read on here to find an answer and havn't really gotten one so I figured i'd make an acct and ask. I apologize on my noobish question i've just never played priest and non of my friends/guildies play one. Thanks in advance.

Deleted

Re: Multi bubble?

No, Power Word : Barrier has not been implemented. It was originally planned to be an AE Power Word : Shield spell for the whole party. GC said it might still be implemented at a later point.

I think that was removed, called Power Word: Barrier

EDIT: Goddammit Blutelf

what the others have already said. for now, priest only have two types of bubble in game:

power word: shield

it doesn't bubble everyone at the same time. rather it is spammed by discipline priests with soul warding talent on the entire raid or party.

another bubble discipline priests have is divine aegis. it proc when heal crit. multiple players can be seen with it at the same time when the priest cast multi-target heals such as prayer of healing or holy nova.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

I think he's talking about bubbling multiple people.
    Talented bubble has no cooldown now, so they can spam it on players without the weakened soul debuff every GCD

Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    what the others have already said. for now, priest only have two types of bubble in game:

power word: shield

it doesn't bubble everyone at the same time. rather it is spammed by discipline priests with soul warding talent on the entire raid or party.

another bubble discipline priests have is divine aegis. it proc when heal crit. multiple players can be seen with it at the same time when the priest cast multi-target heals such as prayer of healing or holy nova.
    Also soon the bubble from the legendary mace.
    nerf!

sadly holy nova doesnt produce divine aegis proccs, although i can't figure out why it shouldn't.
    PoH produces them
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by 309blank
    sadly holy nova doesnt produce divine aegis proccs, although i can't figure out why it shouldn't.
    PoH produces them
    Holy nova does.

They just absorb shit all.

I think PW:barrier shouldn't be a like PW:S, instead it should be like the Death Knights Magic bubble thingy...

It's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by 309blank
    PoH produces them
    It does, there's a bug, which prevents rank 1/2 of divine aegis to not proc them. Once you get 3 points in, they start causing bubbles.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Sacred Shield+Divine Aegis+PW:Shield+Earth Shield+Living Seed+Voiwalker Sacrifice+Hand of Protection

Counts as a multibubble to me

Imagine trying to take down a 5v5 like that!
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator
    Sacred Shield+Divine Aegis+PW:Shield+Earth Shield+Living Seed+Voiwalker Sacrifice+Hand of Protection

Counts as a multibubble to me

Imagine trying to take down a 5v5 like that!
    Don't forget Prayer of Mending .

And you'll live 5 seconds longer but you'd be silenced during those 5 seconds.

That's how I see PvP anyway.

Deleted

If as a discipline priest Prayer of healing crits on every target in a group you'll have a multi bubble, that's as close as it currently gets though

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    If as a discipline priest Prayer of healing crits on every target in a group you'll have a multi bubble, that's as close as it currently gets though
    Inner Focus + Power Infusion + Divine Hymn = much more bubbleicious!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Inner Focus + Power Infusion + Divine Hymn = much more bubbleicious!
    How could I forget ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    It does, there's a bug, which prevents rank 1/2 of divine aegis to not proc them. Once you get 3 points in, they start causing bubbles.
    thx, im only pvp disc so i didn't see any
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.