Thread: GC on Vanish!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

GC on Vanish!

Ghostcrawler: Yo rouges wanna hear a funny joke about vanish?

Rogues: not really....

Ghostcrawler: ohrly? if you don't play along we will "fix" you like before LOL!

Rogues: what?

Ghostcrawler: You know, like in beta when your poisons were bugged and did so much damage, first we nerf your white damage and talents effects then we fix your poisons HAHAHA! and Mutilate! lol when it was bugged with dirty deeds talent, first we nerf mutilate then fix dirty deeds LMFAO! And the fact that your attacks where actually getting close to Ferals attacks, 4k+ backstab crits aren't supposed to happen.. you see a feral is supposed to do 4K mangles and 6K shreds while rogue with best wep ingame does 2K hemorrhages and 3K backstabs OK?

Rogues: ... why you son of a b..

Ghostcrawler: WHATS THAT? EVASION GETTING REDUCED TO 20% DODGE?

Rogues: okey, we will play along > just be quick! we must raid 24/7 so we get PvE gear to be able to do PvP, so we don't have all day mkay?

Ghostcrawler: Knock Knock!

Rogues: Who's there?

Ghostcrawler: Vanish

Rogues: Vanish who?

Ghostcrawler: Just vanish retards =\

Rogues: ..............

Ghostcrawler: What? Joke wasn't funny?

Ghostcrawler: Working as intented, joke is broken like the ability it self! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Rogues: -_-"

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Re: GC on Vanish!

While the ability is broken, I don't find this funny.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Kurail
    Far from BiS, but hey, I work with whats given to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    Ghostcrawler: Yo rouges wanna hear a funny joke about vanish?

Ghostcrawler: ohrly? if you don't play along we will "fix" you like before LOL!

Rogues: what?

Ghostcrawler: You know, like in beta when your poisons were bugged and did so much damage, first we nerf your white damage and talents effects then we fix your poisons HAHAHA! and mutilate! lol when it was bugged with dirty deeds talent, first we nerf mutilate then fix dirty deeds LMFAO! And the fact that your attacks where actually getting close to Ferals attacks, 4k+ backstab crits aren't supposed to happen.. you see a feral is supposed to do 4K mangles and 6K shreds while rogue with best wep ingame does 2K hemorrhages and 3K backstabs OK?

Rogues: ... why you son of a b..

Ghostcrawler: WHATS THAT? EVASION GETTING REDUCED TO 20% DODGE?

Rogues: okey, we will play along > just be quick! we must raid 24/7 so we get PvE gear to be able to do PvP, so we don't have all day mkay?

Ghostcrawler: Knock Knock!

Rogues: Who's there?

Ghostcrawler: Vanish

Rogues: Vanish who?

Ghostcrawler: Just vanish retards =\

Rogues: ..............

Ghostcrawler: What? Joke wasn't funny?

Ghostcrawler: Working as intented, joke is broken like the ability it self! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Rogues: -_-"
    And yet in spite of all this, rogues are still OP. Go figure.

???

Quote Originally Posted by enoesiw
    And yet in spite of all this, rogues are still OP. Go figure.
    http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/

9.4% Priest/Rogue representation.

Rogues are the most balanced class atm at 10% +-

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

rogues are overpowered. hello troll.

Deleted

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/

9.4% Priest/Rogue representation.

Rogues are the most balanced class atm at 10% +-
    you DO realise not all rogues do arenas with a priest, right ? not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Legimp
    No we arent, gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ovideozn
    you DO realise not all rogues do arenas with a priest, right ? not even close
    http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/

For player statistics.

This is not a thread fro scrub pvpers to complain about rogues in pvp, this is a Vanish LoL'ing thread. Reporting you for flame baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by ovideozn
    you DO realise not all rogues do arenas with a priest, do you ?
    Like me?

When my raid leader asks me to come raid on my alt rogue in naxx gear instead of my full T8 main then i know that rogues have not much to complain about...lol

Quote Originally Posted by stonedviper
    When my raid leader asks me to come raid on my alt rogue in naxx gear instead of my full T8 main then i know that rogues have not much to complain about...lol
    WOW!

Rogues a class designed to DPS actually get asked to DPS, fix plz.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedviper

Cause pushing one button for top AOE dps is hard yahknow!

Cause pushing one button for top AOE dps is hard yahknow!
    Yes, it is melee AoE and has more risks to it we must manage energy and have presice positioning to get the max out of it with the right usuage of poisons.

Yes, it is melee AoE and has more risks to it we must manage energy and have presice positioning to get the max out of it with the right usuage of poisons.

by manage energy u mean spamming FoK and standing in the middle of the mobs everytime u have 30 or w/e energy it takes? lol ok

perfect thread to laugh at before i go to bed, thanks.

This isn't funny, rogues do insane damage to cloth still, and its unlike mage iceblock is on GC? Stop QQing about a class that still does and always will do insane damage with stuns and a get out of jail free card.

This is not a thread fro scrub pvpers to complain about rogues in pvp, this is a Vanish LoL'ing thread. Reporting you for flame baiting.
    "Rival Sicarius"

el oh el

Rogue tears are so delicious.

6% rogues is OP! hi thar priestdruiddk'z lulz