Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Disapointed with 3.2?

<3 pages of QQ

I think the OP is rather disappointed with the fact that the post made by Blizzard didn't include something in the lines of Death Wing, Zul'again, ... but rather something we knew would come all along. That doesn't change the fact that people should chill out and wait for some more news regarding 3.2.
    I honestly don't think Blizzard would reveal all their major surprised for 3.2 a few months after 3.1.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    What did you do, edit your post to remove all semblance of proper grammar?

And no, it isn't reasonable for Neltharion, a HUGE lore figure who hasn't been seen in ages, to magically make an appearance in between Ulduar and Icecrown. Deathwing is not a filler fight.

To further prove how unreasonable that is, I point you to the part in your post where you actually think Blizzard is working on a "secret" Neltharion/Grim Batol raid they're going to throw at us sideways before Icecrown.

lol.
    Actually, they already have said they have plans for grim batol. When? Dunno, I doubt it'd be before Icecrown however we never thought we'd see an aspect as an opening raid instance or the fact that we would actually kill him when all lore points towards disastrous consequences for killing an aspect. Not to mention that as far as the storyline goes now would be a very opportune time for Deathwing to do something. Maybe not him but maybe something to do with the twilight aspect? My point ties along with the point of most of the posters in this thread, don't assume anything because blizzard will pretty much do anything.

P.S. people who insult others on petty things generally aren't worth listening to in the first place.

/sigh
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

wow the absolute ignorant negativity of some people baffles me. the mechanics of the bg and new pve content are what is going to make it fun (or not fun). you know a vague description released by blizzard on content that is not even finalized yet.

please people, you don't have to QQ just because you can't think of anything better to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylehellburn
    Is anyone else as disappointed with the 3.2 raid as I am? When they said "Surprise" everyone hoped for something epic like Deathwing or something to that effect. Not a buffed Coliseum. Dumb imo.
    3.2 sounds great to me, what do you mean by a "deathwing"....of naxx?

Deathwing is the Black dragon Aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by SyncMaster
    They did, l2read. Its going to be an arena quest like raid with vehicles/mounted combat ....

On topic:

JC nerf
    another arena season (hoped they remove it already)
    crap raid instance
    crap bg (sota in AV size, gz)
    i hoped they would remove stupid QQ posts about content we have no information about, but obviously we dont all get what we want. If you are so convinced it will be terrible just quit now and save us your stupid comments.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Overall i will say this -

If all we get is this crappy coleseum thing and then Icecrown, then WotLK has been the crappiest expansion ever.

All we got was (after levelling) -

A level 60 raid instance refurbished, but completed in one day
    2 new onyxias
    1 ez mode raid instance completed in first week, artificially lengethemed by "hard modes"
    Icecrown

Pathetic compared to TBC and Vanilla WoW for content.

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    Overall i will say this -

If all we get is this crappy coleseum thing and then Icecrown, then WotLK has been the crappiest expansion ever.

All we got was (after levelling) -

A level 60 raid instance refurbished, but completed in one day
    2 new onyxias
    1 ez mode raid instance completed in first week, artificially lengethemed by "hard modes"
    Icecrown

Pathetic compared to TBC and Vanilla WoW for content.
    Pathetic? Okay, let me round something up for you.

Okay, Vanilla. What did you have? Uh... Nothing! Yeah! Absolutely nothing except LBRS/UBRS. And then Molten Core. FUCK YEAH MOLTEN CORE! We all know how that went. Okay, next, Blackwing Lair, completely untested and with actual mechanics that were buggy as all hell. Plus Vaelstrasz. You are crying about Alganon? Here, have a boss that has a 1 hour timer as well, only this one IS THE SECOND BOSS OF THE INSTANCE! Having fun yet? Okay, next we have AQ, and finally - Naxx. How much time did it require to actually get down to the good content? At least a year.

Okay, TBC. First, we had Karazhan. Overtuned Karazhan. Then ridiculously overtuned Gruul and Magtheridon. Oh, and also bugged to all hell TK and SSC. With shitty loot. Yeah, best thing ever! Then eventually we got to Black Temple and Hyjal. Eventually. As in six-eight months at best, don't know the correct timeframe. Then Zul'aman came, again, quite a time after Black Temple. And finally, the Sunwell, a looooong time after Zul'aman.

See, what I am trying to say here is - shut up. The game has always been like this with the content delivery, and good lord are you setting yourself up for trouble claiming, that it was better back in the day. Because boy are you wrong.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm, cant be disappointed with something i have only gotten so little information about, give me some beta-screenshots so i can develop an actual opinion on this when the time comes around for PTR testing on the new stuff. New instances always interest me, (more achievements) an new BG interest me even more (Even more achievements)....if the "5-man version" is the "new MGT" they were talking about, i sure do hope it drops a mount. Not only a mount, but something that has its own design, like the Raven Lord mount for example. On another note, with the new "10 and 25 man raid", I hope the gear is not fugly. And the completion of the coliseum will hopefully be a magnificent sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Segomo
    Deathwing is the Black dragon Aspect.
    Captain Obvious to the rescue ^

On a more serious note, shut up the whining about the next patch when probably aren't even done in Ulduar and just to quote Eversors sign: "Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people that aren't you have cleared Ulduar". Shut up and clear Ulduar normal mode atleast then you can have atleast able to talk about 3.2.

Let me sum up this thread for people who don't want to read the whole thing...

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Ok, you are all caught up now. Proceed.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Deleted

Ofcourse I'm dissapointed, there are no trolls :<

To be honest mounted combat would be great. I own at it so any hard modes would be easy.

BTW if you want to make the dailys more interesting do the champions challenge, defeat 4 champions without healing and then try to improve the health remaining everytime you do it.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    Let me sum up this thread for people who don't want to read the whole thing...

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Ok, you are all caught up now. Proceed.
    why even come here if you have trouble discussing stuff. Please proceed in caring so much about what other people should and should not talk about. Maybe you'll get something out of it, like a headache or something.
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Pathetic? Okay, let me round something up for you.

Okay, Vanilla. What did you have? Uh... Nothing! Yeah! Absolutely nothing except LBRS/UBRS. And then Molten Core. FUCK YEAH MOLTEN CORE! We all know how that went. Okay, next, Blackwing Lair, completely untested and with actual mechanics that were buggy as all hell. Plus Vaelstrasz. You are crying about Alganon? Here, have a boss that has a 1 hour timer as well, only this one IS THE SECOND BOSS OF THE INSTANCE! Having fun yet? Okay, next we have AQ, and finally - Naxx. How much time did it require to actually get down to the good content? At least a year.

Okay, TBC. First, we had Karazhan. Overtuned Karazhan. Then ridiculously overtuned Gruul and Magtheridon. Oh, and also bugged to all hell TK and SSC. With shitty loot. Yeah, best thing ever! Then eventually we got to Black Temple and Hyjal. Eventually. As in six-eight months at best, don't know the correct timeframe. Then Zul'aman came, again, quite a time after Black Temple. And finally, the Sunwell, a looooong time after Zul'aman.

See, what I am trying to say here is - shut up. The game has always been like this with the content delivery, and good lord are you setting yourself up for trouble claiming, that it was better back in the day. Because boy are you wrong.
    I think you just owned yourself and proved me right when you mentioned the 10 raid instances in TBC compared to the potential 5 in WoTLK (1 of them being a reused level 60 raid, the other 2 just revamped versions of Onyxia).

Way to prove me right buddy

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    I think you just owned yourself and proved me right when you mentioned the 10 raid instances in TBC compared to the potential 5 in WoTLK (1 of them being a reused level 60 raid, the other 2 just revamped versions of Onyxia).

Way to prove me right buddy
    Hurr durr, four of those raid instances were implemented by patches (unless you count Mount Hyjal as being there from launch, har har, and if you do, then I rest my case). Two of them were completely unplayable. How long did it take to kill Vashj again? How long did it take to get WORLD SECOND KILL of Vashj again? Working as intended? Yeah right. So that's five instances at launch - overtuned Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon (oh lawds Onyxia style), and bugged SSC and TK. Sure, it might -sound- better than what we had, but it really wasn't. Gruul and Maggy wiped the floor with everyone that wasn't Nihilum-level before the nerfs. Superhappyfunawesome, huh? Oh right, you first had to get over the heroic key cockblock, yeah, farming Mechanaar for rep is the shit.

Better have fewer instances that are actually doable, than instances that are bugged to all hell. Although it did take Blizzard way too long to come out with Ulduar, but oh well. TBC simply had a giant brick wall that artificially prolonged the content, but that's about it.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor
    Hurr durr, four of those raid instances were implemented by patches (unless you count Mount Hyjal as being there from launch, har har, and if you do, then I rest my case). Two of them were completely unplayable. How long did it take to kill Vashj again? How long did it take to get WORLD SECOND KILL of Vashj again? Working as intended? Yeah right. So that's five instances at launch - overtuned Karazhan, Gruul and Magtheridon (oh lawds Onyxia style), and bugged SSC and TK. Sure, it might -sound- better than what we had, but it really wasn't. Gruul and Maggy wiped the floor with everyone that wasn't Nihilum-level before the nerfs. Superhappyfunawesome, huh? Oh right, you first had to get over the heroic key cockblock, yeah, farming Mechanaar for rep is the shit.

Better have fewer instances that are actually doable, than instances that are bugged to all hell. Although it did take Blizzard way too long to come out with Ulduar, but oh well. TBC simply had a giant brick wall that artificially prolonged the content, but that's about it.
    i liked it.....

and i totaly prefer the tbc method of prolonging the content.
    now they are doing away with the need for difficulty by thowing new content at us much faster saying look there are still things you havent done, dont complain till you have done every single thing in the game. thats not to say 3d sarth was not on farm for a long time b4 ulduar but i loved the cock block of vashj because only 2 or 3 guilds on our server got her down b4 sunwell came out so its felt kinda good being one of only a few ppl who could say they had seen BT and were fighting bosses in there.