Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Kill ourselves no more!

Quote Originally Posted by Useful
    toughest target hit parade

1. Death Knight: 100% survives our starting damage. u CANT kill DK within CS muti muti Kidney. after KS expires u can disarm and still got a 5k icy touch in ur face. u are forced to CoS vanish and if u got lucky and escaped guess what - he ate his pet and Rune tapped.
    eist and still running away in fear - i have 100 latency ingame. 100% survives our first burst but still killable.
    not talking about the insanely amount of typos in the full post, but anyways somebody still has the old image of DK's being way too OP, 5k Icy touch do not exist anymore and maybe 3k as frost spec dont go with a Pet & rune tap, look at the talent tree and try to make a viable pvp spec with a Pet rune tap and Uber 5k icy touch crits I dare you.

you are right. sorry for typos, english is not my native language. 5k IT was the QQ part of it )

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    All of a sudden, youre sapped (YAY!). You sit there and sit there, hell, by now you can even see the rogue because hes on top of you. And you watch the timer count down to 3, 2, 1, here comes the stunlock! For the next 30 seconds, you sit there incapacitated watching your life go down as you do nothing.

We pay to play, not to sit and watch.
    Lots of classes can do that, almost every one of them, you just fail to notice because you dont want to.

Mage - Poly (same as sap) Icebolt - FrostNova -watch and wait more - Icebolt - walk around with freeze debuff and get kited and killed via Ice Lance. Different power names, same result. U get opened on with a CC and you just get kited and locked down watching yourself get hosed.

Pally - Stunned (same as sap) stand and wait to be Judged, restun via Repentance? (forgot the name of the power) stan more knowing the pally whirlwind of death will finish you off.

Hunter - Gets the opener on you or your healer, drop frost/freezing trap on you (right on top of you), while they run around the the frost/freezing you get plinked to death and beat on by the pet. If you look like your about to get out of the aura, good hunters will sleep you, and again, your just standing there waiting to get shot again.

Druid - Heck even if you get opener, you can get rooted via thorns, break that just intime to get cycloned, and then resume attacking and BOOM rooted again. All while fairy fired and your just getting alternating Cyclone / Rooted while they spam Wrath (i think thats it) until dead.

Most classes have the same ability to do what rogues do, the powers just have different graphics and different names. Honestly its not much different, im a 2v2 rogue thats over 1850 atm, and even though we win vs a majority of teams, there are LOTS of times these situations happen to me when I dont get openers or sap.
    Phyta-[H] Gorgonash - 85 Tauren Warrior - Beastmode Tanking / Arms Deeps
    Suberror-[H] Dragonmaw - 85 Undead Priest - Healing made Easy Holy MS [PvE] / Disc OS [PvP] 3824 resil