Looking for a tanking addon.

Last night in ulduar 10 I was tanking adds which required tank swaps due to debuffs, the same kind of thing with razorscale. I was saying over vent when to taunt but the other tanks mic wasn't really loud enough so I didn't know when to taunt off him. Anyways, he told me of an addon that lets you know of stacking debuffs like that and tells you when to taunt, but he couldn't remember what it was.
    Any ideas?

Re: Looking for a tanking addon.

On fights like that (mainly Gluth since my Death Knight isn't really geared to tank Ulduar), I just /focus the other tank, and watch his debuff stacks, then taunt at the previously-agreed upon number.

I'm not sure whether the default unit frames display buffs/debuffs on the focus target, as I use Xperl.

15+ Year Old Account

Grid
    GridStatusRaidDebuff

grid can be configured, so nothing else is displayed than ... e.g. life as bar and the raiddebuff as big icon. maybe with the first few letters of the name, if no raiddebuff applies.

smooth&small.

Just give the OT raid assist and have him do a raid warning macro when he wants you to taunt.

Unless you don't get marked as tanks with /mt [name] so you (and other people) can have an eye on the tanks anyway, you can always drag out the other tank from the raid window.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I use a combination of Power Auras and the focus frame.

Just add an aura for the debuff and how many stacks you want it to display at, and have it linked to your focus. I rarely have a focus as a tank, so it has never interrupted or hindered anything.

Power Auras is just all around great. If you dont have it, I suggest you get it, its the best addon for alerting you to what buffs and debuffs are affecting yourself and those around you.