Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Your Priest tier 9 (Imagination)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena
    Priests have yet to have an awful armor set. Seriously Every class has one the makes you go *yuck*

So the next one will be bright pink and covered in cheese
    That would be tier 4
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    That would be tier 4
    But it still looked awesome. And it was of course purple not pink. But you can fuck up purple too, i.e.

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted

Personally I'm hoping for something spirit of redemption like :>

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xel
    tier 1 and pmc are friggin ugly.
    tier 2 is made for trolls, but looks good on most races
    tier 3 looks good on be/human/nelf/draenei
    tier 4 is made for human female only
    tier 5 looks good on all races except trolls
    tier 6 looks bad ass on dwarf and undead, looks great on all other races as well
    tier 7 looks good on most races except male undead/troll
    tier 8 looks bad ass on all

my toon is human female, so i prefer t2/t3/t5/t7
    1. No
    2. No - hair didn´t fit with my char
    3. Can´t disagree there
    4. No idea didn´t get alot of pieces.
    5. 100% disagree there - my male troll priest pwns in that set with head and shoulders.
    6. Possibly
    7. Its the same as tier3 so why mention it as different
    8. I still don´t like the head tbh.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Been contemplating alot what kind of stuff I'd love on my priest. So I'm drawing how I'd love to have akit. Trying to get stuff people mentioned *redemption spirit kinda thing* as well. Will post when I think it's postworthy!
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

15+ Year Old Account

Tier 3 was the best priest set by far. Tier 7 isn't nearly as good-looking due to the color scheme change. In terms of design, they're exact copies, sure. But the tan and blue getup looks awful. T8 has a much nicer and more priestly color setup in terms of what we're used to for priests. I know alot of people liked T6, but I wasn't a huge fan.

The SoR design would be pretty hot. Maybe an enlarged winged version of the T5 shoulders, the helm having the glow effects of T2 with a different design, and everything being white and sky blue. That sounds like priest gear to me, except for emo shadows. :P

Of course, we then face the greater concern. If they make the set look awesome, they'll "balance" it by giving it horrendous set bonuses. That seems to be our drawback in this expansion now. : /
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

they should have armors with similar effect found in diablo 2. remember the necromancer trang-oul set? if you collect all the pieces it will transform you into a ghoul. wouldn't mind seeing something angelic for priests.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Ok was messing about a little bit and got this as a result.

It's just a concept, so missing the bigger details and all! Perhaps fix the helmet or something. Since the real spirit of redemption would probably only look good on females (sorry guys), I made it a bit more, hmm dressed up I suppose.

Not sure if the wings should be like that, or like the wings from the warlock tier 6 only appearing sometimes .
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

they should have armors with similar effect found in diablo 2. remember the necromancer trang-oul set? if you collect all the pieces it will transform you into a ghoul. wouldn't mind seeing something angelic for priests.
    trang set sucked :] wasnt even worth pul :]
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hezzaba
    but it still looked cool
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

ill kep my skulders shako and homo thx :] plus its more of a summons curse necor kinds thing not a pnb :]

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

ill kep my skulders shako and homo thx :] plus its more of a summons curse necor kinds thing not a pnb :]
    yeah its clearly a better option, but tranq was better for looks instead of an ugly green hat.
    Jeffrey Kaplan: The real goal is throughout the Warcraft games how many times can you kill Mal'Ganis?

i like hurling fire balls.

i like hurling fire balls.
    the sorc skills were fun to mess around with on closed against people who had never seen em :] :/ i miss my necro and his amazing +8 bone spear/spirit white >:C

name would be what makes set amazing

sorceress's fun but the immune stuff are so annoying.

necro's the best charms + torch = 60 minions. nothing beats solo farming hell level. but then again i got yelled at a lot by the folks doing baal throne room because i was causing so much lag lol

meh i could do ubrs on my pnb necro i had a 7k spear and a 8k spirit and i was more about farming upper lower kurast for hr(s) :] never really did any river of omg in hell it was hard :/

Wtb angel wings in the same vein as locks had wings on their T6.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    Hey Spiritus, you talking about Prophecy, tier1? I think it looked waaaaaay better than PMC.
    Yeah its the same model... but the color scheme was better on tier1. So I suppose it would be too much of a rehash.

Has anyone seen the concept art for priest T8? I really wish they would've stuck to it more.

I like the "angel wings like lock T6" idea, but as much as I like wings on my tier gear, it has been done 3 times now.

For an outside the box idea, how about something that had a Naruu inspired design with the "rotating" motions?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Katekaena
    Ok was messing about a little bit and got this as a result.

It's just a concept, so missing the bigger details and all! Perhaps fix the helmet or something. Since the real spirit of redemption would probably only look good on females (sorry guys), I made it a bit more, hmm dressed up I suppose.

Not sure if the wings should be like that, or like the wings from the warlock tier 6 only appearing sometimes .
    I like the idea, but maybe making the hood longer? So you only see some part of the face? Other than that awesome! But making male version won't be hard. We already had pink Paladin tier sets :P

Deleted

I think if there'd be a hood exactly like the spirit of redemption is wearing that it'd look good on anything