Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Your Priest tier 9 (Imagination)

Mmm, But the SoR hood (If not done right) has a large possibility of looking like a dull lvl 20 Hood. Other than that it's a good idea, but maybe it should go with the T5/T6 idea of shadowing some/all of the face. Makes it look better imo.

Will fiddle around later again. I got some new inspiration with all these comments, trying to make a male version as well or something and a slightly different female one!
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritusVex
    Has anyone seen the concept art for priest T8? I really wish they would've stuck to it more.
    I came in to mention this. I think T8 is the best looking set, with the exception of the hat. The concept art had the same hat, but with a hood, and it looked fantastic. And though the shoulders already look good, the ghostly wings on it would have made it look even better. Maybe they'll bring some of those ideas back and incorporate them into T9? After all, it would have been sad if T8 looked better than T9.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zeuq
    I came in to mention this. I think T8 is the best looking set, with the exception of the hat. The concept art had the same hat, but with a hood, and it looked fantastic. And though the shoulders already look good, the ghostly wings on it would have made it look even better. Maybe they'll bring some of those ideas back and incorporate them into T9? After all, it would have been sad if T8 looked better than T9.
    Yeah gief the hood on the headpiece back it looked so fucking epic. Now it looks like a level 16 defias mask out of westfall...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Yeah gief the hood on the headpiece back it looked so fucking epic. Now it looks like a level 16 defias mask out of westfall...
    When I first saw a lvl 16 Defias out of westfall back when the game launched i thought to myself: man, when I'm lvl 80, I totally want that look. But when I went back to westfall after hitting 80 to join the Defias, they just ignored me. When I got closer to one of em to ask why I was getting the cold shoulder, the little bugger stabbed me!

With my dream of becoming a lvl 80 Diefias priest crushed, I never thought I would be the same again.

Then T8 came out.

Eat your heart out now Defias!!!!

When I first saw a lvl 16 Defias out of westfall back when the game launched i thought to myself: man, when I'm lvl 80, I totally want that look. But when I went back to westfall after hitting 80 to join the Defias, they just ignored me. When I got closer to one of em to ask why I was getting the cold shoulder, the little bugger stabbed me!

With my dream of becoming a lvl 80 Diefias priest crushed, I never thought I would be the same again.

Then T8 came out.

best RP on these forums for a while.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Tier 5 and 6 hands down. Mind you the only sets I got but they were still badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Well, Tier 4 and Tier 5 is the only sets ever looking good on Forsaken priests, before Tier 8.
    this and <3 undead female priests

Then T8 came out.

Win.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

A giant candle suit.

would someone mind posting the t8 concept art for my viewing pleasure?

on topic: so far i think all priest sets looked amazing except for t4 which is kind of dull.

t1/t2 still look cool but i remember them being extremely awesome back then, right now i wouldn't want a set like that.

on another note: i find it really annoying that the t7 wings are inverted when i see my char from behind. that looks kind of weird tbh. other than that: awesome set!
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

Quote Originally Posted by 309blank
    would someone mind posting the t8 concept art for my viewing pleasure?

on topic: so far i think all priest sets looked amazing except for t4 which is kind of dull.

t1/t2 still look cool but i remember them being extremely awesome back then, right now i wouldn't want a set like that.

on another note: i find it really annoying that the t7 wings are inverted when i see my char from behind. that looks kind of weird tbh. other than that: awesome set!
    Click Here the picture is huge and I didn't feel like resizing it or writing a proper non-runon sentence.

thats pretty sweet ^^ i would've preferred the hooded version as well!
    The World of Warcraft is a game of much complexity, sometimes there's fire, and you have to not stand in it

xheouls guide to wow.

15+ Year Old Account

thats pretty sweet ^^ i would've preferred the hooded version as well!
    not only that but the wing-like should aura reaches down to the knees which looks awesome. They should have done that like warlock, what was it, t6? That one that had wings spawn sometimes.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Still T2 ftw. (And not the old tulbant one but the blue one). Those shoulders are the best. But I also like T3/T7 and T8 (accept the headpiece).

I like the headpiece on tier 8 but it's kinda annoying that your hair goes straight through it.

T6 is still my fav. ;D but I love the idea with the spirit of redemption skin.

i was bored one day so...I made a sketch, please don't laugh.

http://overwritten.deviantart.com/ar...iest-126495320

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

Quote Originally Posted by Katekaena
    Ok was messing about a little bit and got this as a result.

It's just a concept, so missing the bigger details and all! Perhaps fix the helmet or something. Since the real spirit of redemption would probably only look good on females (sorry guys), I made it a bit more, hmm dressed up I suppose.

Not sure if the wings should be like that, or like the wings from the warlock tier 6 only appearing sometimes .
    If they gave Priests gay looking wings like that I'd delete mine on the spot. Hello? Male Priests exist too.
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sindershock
    If they gave Priests gay looking wings like that I'd delete mine on the spot. Hello? Male Priests exist too.
    his pic is hot. i would vote for that anyday. its like the t5 shoulders but way more angelform.