Thread: Destro Lock Pet

Destro Lock Pet

I've been looking at some of the top arena 3s and noticed that they don't have points in improved succubus. What pet are destro locks using in arenas now?

Re: Destro Lock Pet

gnomes

if not succy i think fellhunter

15+ Year Old Account

I thought it was Booty Bay goblins
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Destro lock comps are about burst, burst dont need succu since its more defensive than offensive.
    They most likly use felhunter cos it can be used offensivly to a higher degree than succubus.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I use a Succy in 2s cause I need the survivability and a Felpup in 3s and 5s cause anything else is a major gimp to getting a kill.

Although Fel Dom a Voidy when you're about to die is nice when you just need that extra 2 secs to kill the annoying warrior who's on you

I remember seeing one or two rogue warlock that lock use sub

If you are running double DPS then succubus would be OP to use. If you're running with a healer then felhunter is probably the way to go. Succubus/seduction is not as good for longer matches as felhunter's silence and devour magic. However, it is quite OP for double dps comps and short matches, it puts a person out and keeps them CCed as long as a sheep would except that it doesn't require you to cast anything.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

...well pppl didnt realise the OP said he was doing 3's...

Im not a lock but id guess use succubus for 2s and felhunter for 3s. Unless of course your partner doesnt do any aoe at all. Most of the comps these days have a aoe class which would break the secuction, thus why the felhunter would be more viable depending on class makeup usually. But also remember a well timed silence is just as effective if not more so.