Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Crippling poison

All Im going to say is there are 4526246 ways to get rogues out of stealth to begin with, sure if you dont see them stealth its a little harder. A good warrior or DK knows when to spam your OP blood boil or Piercing Howl over and over till you bring them out. I cant believe people still make threads on poisons alone...for god sakes we wear leather. Although If you ever use your trinket on a rogues cheap shot you have a 99.9% (repeating of course) to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius

Warrior Mobilty > Rogue!

Sorry but no, a good rogue can keep a warrior kited

This isn't about rogue vs warrior 1v1, it is about mobility. Warrior has more mobility than a rogue in PvP. Charge, Intercept and Intervene. Decent Stuns and snare/root proc.

Warrior Mobilty > Rogue!
    warrior mobility is nowhere near rogue mobility, unless you keep stealth out of the equation which would not be fair in the slightest. plus, the point still stands that crippling poison is overpowered as it reduces your enemy's mobility almost to 0, and you do not even have to press a button for it, not to mention sacrificing a GCD.
    Rogues have 2 stuns, 1 in stealth 1 out of stealth with 5 CP. It requires management, HoJ semi ranged 6 sec stun without any building up. If rogue is getting kited what helps him? sprint + CoS? it might be, but ret has JoJ + freedom and pursuit of justice.
    ...all three together being not nearly as effective as clos/sprint or vanish (if you mention pursuit, also mention fleet footed), nevermind the crippling poison. and while we're at it: the ret also has to sacrifice a GCD for the hammer. not quite as expensive as combo points but rets also suffer from GCD shortage.

Poisons only proc when in melee range...
    so does hamstring. except that it does not "proc" and is dodged or parried about 5/10 times, making us waste 3 seconds or more of precious contact time trying to even keep the enemy snared.
    Chains of Ice is 30 yards and death grip is insane in so many ways that i can't describe.
    not only is CoI more easily dispellable than poisons; it also uses up a frost rune. imagine your crippling having 30y range but you have to use deadly throw to apply it. as for grip... well it is very powerful bu it's everything the DK has going for him, nowhere near the total effect of stealth, sprint, clos and vanish.
    QQing about cripling poison shows how newb you are tbh.
    I have played since beta, I play the best team of my comp in my realm pool (top100 world), I made my marshal back in the days. If I'm a newb, tell me your definition of "newb" for it is obviously not the common one that most people agree on.

P.S.: about crappy defenses. your defenses against casters are more than fine. you only suffer against melee classes that can largely penetrate your dodge and evasion (namely frost DKs) and melee that can stun you in return for a conciderable amount of time(namely Rets and other rogues). if you have any problems against other classes/specs than the ones mentioned, well... l2p, there ya go.
    This user has been banned.

warrior mobility is nowhere near rogue mobility, unless you keep stealth out of the equation which would not be fair in the slightest. plus, the point still stands that crippling poison is overpowered as it reduces your enemy's mobility almost to 0, and you do not even have to press a button for it, not to mention sacrificing a GCD....
    That made you fail right there, no need to explain to a scrub.

all three together being not nearly as effective as clos/sprint or vanish (if you mention pursuit, also mention fleet footed), nevermind the crippling poison. and while we're at it: the ret also has to sacrifice a GCD for the hammer. not quite as expensive as combo points but rets also suffer from GCD shortage.
    Lol rets only have 4-5 abilties to use and don't suffer from GCD shortage. They are tunnelvision without any planning ahead and major front load burst. If rogues mobilty is better than ret it is for a reason, palas don't get 2 shotted like rogues do.

so does hamstring. except that it does not "proc" and is dodged or parried about 5/10 times, making us waste 3 seconds or more of precious contact time trying to even keep the enemy snared.
    Lol charge hamstring never fails because target is stunned, also you might want to stop keyboard turning and getting behind your target...

not only is CoI more easily dispellable than poisons; it also uses up a frost rune. imagine your crippling having 30y range but you have to use deadly throw to apply it.
    CoI is the strongest snare in the game, it doesn't mather if it is easily dispelled because of the talents DK have to avoid anykind of rune management. (there is no thing as watching and timing your runes when they are death runes lol)

as for grip... well it is very powerful bu it's everything the DK has going for him, nowhere near the total effect of stealth, sprint, clos and vanish.I have played since beta, I play the best team of my comp in my realm pool (top100 world), I made my marshal back in the days. If I'm a newb, tell me your definition of "newb" for it is obviously not the common one that most people agree on.
    You failed about death grip, also you being old school doesn't mean your pro (if your not lying). If you are havinig a hard time on your warrior it's because warriors are the most skill dependant class out there... you might wanna try DK.

P.S.: about crappy defenses. your defenses against casters are more than fine.
    Unless vanish and cos fail because of RNG saving the day for scrubs that coil or sheep in CoS.

well... l2p, there ya go.
    Sk gaming:

Rogue sitting around 9%, warriors at 18% and dks at 22%. You clearly are a scrub without any experience talking shit out of his ass. Facts > your l2p issues with rogues.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    All Im going to say is there are 4526246 ways to get rogues out of stealth to begin with, sure if you dont see them stealth its a little harder. A good warrior or DK knows when to spam your OP blood boil or Piercing Howl over and over till you bring them out. I cant believe people still make threads on poisons alone...for god sakes we wear leather. Although If you ever use your trinket on a rogues cheap shot you have a 99.9% (repeating of course) to die.
    L2 avoid AoE.

And trinketting cheap shot has saved me allot vs rogues so you fail there.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard
    so do warriors. so do Rets. so do DKs ( to a degree).
    warriors can charge and intercept back to the target. Dk's can chain to stop fleeing target or just grip him back. Re pallys can range stun + bof. Now, im not saying rogues couldnt catch the target. There sure is vanish to break snares, ut it dosent give you much since you move slower on stealthed

Crippling poison isn't OP. It's more the fact that you can't dispell it easilly except if you CC or aren't focused by the rogue the problem. And the fact that the rogue doesn't need to be using this poison to apply it. That's why it is somewhat OP.

A Warrior, a ret pal or a DK will have to use a gcd and choose to use there Snare/stun abilities (Ok, execpt for an Unholy DK at some point.) The rogue with his Muti/prep spec will have it has a passive ability. Having it on a 10 or 12 sec. internal cooldown, or even with a lower proc rate would make this ability a little bit less op.

And yes, rogues will get raped by melee.. If you were tanking like a warrior or a dk, you would not have all you're cc. And yes, like it had been said, you only have 2 stuns that need some coordination to be used. But you also have Blind, sap, an interrupt, a 3sec. silence and a ms. So yes, add an almost permanent passive snare effect to this, and it start to be a little bit hard to get away of you.

To me, you look like the DKs last season saying "Oh no, there's nothing with us, we aren't OP at all. You can counter us very easily. But you just sucks." at some points. (But ok, rogues aren't a big treat has DKs were. It's more just an OP talent combined with all you're other tools that can really make a difference here.)

But again, I'm just a little crying noob getting raped (With a serious l2p case.) So you don't need to flame me, I'm doing it myself.

This isn't about rogue vs warrior 1v1, it is about mobility. Warrior has more mobility than a rogue in PvP. Charge, Intercept and Intervene. Decent Stuns and snare/root proc.

Warrior Mobilty > Rogue!

Rpgues have 15% increaed movement speed.. oh wait... 35% increased move speed because of the extra 20% over hamstring/DK normal snares.

Rogues have 2 stuns, 1 in stealth 1 out of stealth with 5 CP. It requires management, HoJ semi ranged 6 sec stun without any building up. If rogue is getting kited what helps him? sprint + CoS? it might be, but ret has JoJ + freedom and pursuit of justice.

I am sorry you have do something to stun someone for ages, I truely am. What helps a rogue when he's being kited? CoS+vanish. Works 90% of the time.

Here they are eual with pala having a more "noob friendly stun".
    Rogues stuns are little else harder, stuns are stuns, cheap shot is the same as HoJ.

Poisons only proc when in melee range... Chains of Ice is 30 yards and death grip is insane in so many ways that i can't describe.

Chains of ice... wase of frost rune unless they ARE 30 yards away. Chains of ice is like snarable deadly throw, It can't be spammed effectively and it cannot be protected from being removed.

Deathgrip is on a 35 second cooldown and only gets you closer to them, you still have a better snare right?

Atm when mobilty and snares are the issue these are the strongest:

1. DK, by far more superiour than others. Insane defence.

Insane COOLDOWNS for defence ocne over, simple to kill. L2play my friend right?

2. Warrior, very good but balanced. Strong defence.

Good Mobility IF THEY CAN CHARGE. Defences are lacking if caught in deadzones or facing anti armour.

3. Rogues, decent mobility when rogue is in controll.. if he gets stunned or w.e he will get fucked over because of no ShS. Horrible defence.

Evasion, vaniosh CoS, Sprint. OH SUCH A BAD DEFENCE! Good rogues are 99% in control of fights.

4. Ret, ok mobility when backed up with a team mate, also great defence to support lack of anti kite.

Good Mobility with cooldowns, can be controled.

QQing about cripling poison shows how newb you are tbh.

You QQing until rogues became the FoTM shows how much of a bitch you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I tihnk wehn naruto uses teh spirit bomb on vegeta den he will b defeated and tehn he can fite teh homonclus taht ed made cuz he cant cuz its his mawm!!! ^______________________^

Here they are eual with pala having a more "noob friendly stun".
    Rogues stuns are little else harder, stuns are stuns, cheap shot is the same as HoJ.
    Stuns or not Stuns, rogues stuns take more skill than palas. It's like saying mortal strike = 9K frost strike

Chains of ice... wase of frost rune unless they ARE 30 yards away. Chains of ice is like snarable deadly throw, It can't be spammed effectively and it cannot be protected from being removed.
    This shows how clueless you are, every DK tree has a talent/glyph that provides a 50% passive side effect SNARE. Glyph of Hearth Strike, Chillbains and Dessecretad Ground (w.e spelled).

Chains of Ice is a 30 yards 1 frost rune abilty that provides runic power. If the target is kiting you, you won't be doing serious damage so you might aswel chains of ice. it has a 5 sec CD when 2 frost runes are available and a 2.5 sec CD if you have 2 death runes aswell. This means it is spammable and ranged moron, so what if it can be dispelled?

Deathgrip is on a 35 second cooldown and only gets you closer to them, you still have a better snare right?
    Death Grip is 25 sec talented, and isn't a snare. It's teleport to desired range abilty which is the strongest by far in the game compared to its kind.

Insane COOLDOWNS for defence ocne over, simple to kill. L2play my friend right?
    Lets see what cooldowns UH DK has.

Bone Shield, Ice bound fortitude, pet sacrafise and rune tab or w.e not to mention their retarded offensive utility and frost pressence.

Good Mobility IF THEY CAN CHARGE. Defences are lacking if caught in deadzones or facing anti armour.
    Warriors play with pala or druid they both have ways to remove certain slows, if not warrior can intervene to get range, then charge. Also spellreflect, shieldwall and enraged regen is more than enough to handle those spells.

Evasion, vaniosh CoS, Sprint. OH SUCH A BAD DEFENCE! Good rogues are 99% in control of fights.
    untill Vanish and CoS get fixed they can't be used as reliable defensive tools arguement. Evasion is fine but a but rng based but still fine. Sprint wont do shit when slowed. Good rogues controll fights yes, but not 99% if that happens the player who gets controlled sucks.

You QQing until rogues became the FoTM shows how much of a bitch you are.
    You can call me what ever you want, but it is clear how clueless you are about your class. Terribad scrubs like you will always disagree, because you simply are a terribad scrub.

nerf unbreakable armor. absorbs 1.6k damage or up to 20% dmg of a strike. balanced.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

That made you fail right there, no need to explain to a scrub.
    ya let's go ad hominem when we have no arguments left, amirite?
    Lol rets only have 4-5 abilties to use and don't suffer from GCD shortage. They are tunnelvision without any planning ahead and major front load burst. If rogues mobilty is better than ret it is for a reason, palas don't get 2 shotted like rogues do.
    4-5 abilities each having a cd of 6-10 seconds triggering a 1.5 seconds gcd. go figure. oh and don't behave like deciding whether to use evis, expose or kidney is the crown of precognition and tactical mastery.
    Lol charge hamstring never fails because target is stunned, also you might want to stop keyboard turning and getting behind your target...
    "lol charge hamstring" is not always an option since you often need your MS up asap. warriors DO have to care about their MS debuff, you know. not to mention that you cannot always charge your target (LoS, deadzone etc.). nice ad hominem again...
    CoI is the strongest snare in the game, it doesn't mather if it is easily dispelled because of the talents DK have to avoid anykind of rune management. (there is no thing as watching and timing your runes when they are death runes lol)
    it still costs runes and GCDs. hard to believe for a rogue, I know, but other classes have to actually manage their resources.
    You failed about death grip, also you being old school doesn't mean your pro (if your not lying). If you are havinig a hard time on your warrior it's because warriors are the most skill dependant class out there... you might wanna try DK.
    ...or rogue.
    oh, and where did I complain about having a hard time?

Sk gaming:

Rogue sitting around 9%, warriors at 18% and dks at 22%. You clearly are a scrub without any experience talking shit out of his ass. Facts > your l2p issues with rogues.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nger&n=Laurana

ya, clearly a scrub. as for sk gaming: right now, warriors are at 12%, DKs at 16% right behind the two classes which are carrying both warriors and DKs: paladins and druids. there is hardly a warrior team imaginable that is not carried by a druid or prot heal paladin, almost the same for DKs. rogue teams are all over the place, you can literally take almost any other class and go ftw. you will only be stopped by said druid and paladin combos.
    in fact there is even a rogue/rogue team in the top100. try that with warr/warr or dk/dk.

The reason rogues habe a 70% snare is because they are the only (arena viable) meleeclass that isn't a fucking tank, but has to sometimes kite things to not get blown to pieces in 2 globals.
    And please excuse me, I play both a warrior (was my main in tbc, is only a twink now) and a rogue. And, frankly, the rogue skillcap is higher.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

again ppl are comparing classes to others. All classes have good sides and bad sides. I dont see rogues whining why they dont have plate or charge since warriors have.

...because rogues do not need it. their dodge chance protects them better than plate armor and there is no need to charge when you have stealth, vanish and so on.

I have a DK and anyone that QQ's about chains of ice "waa costs a rune and gcd omg buff plx" is a retard. It's insanely good WITHOUT the pvp gloves, with...lol

I played my DK the other day and used chains about 5 times in the span of 8 or 10 secs and the rogue I was fighting prob cried irl afterwards. Don't try to complain about how good it isn't because everyone knows you're full of crap. And yes, death grip aswell.."my partner is in danger! *clicks button* There ya go, the danger is gone."

no they can't. it triggers GCD and it costs a frost rune.
    The bonus on pvp gloves makes it almost 100% possible to just spam it all you want

Deleted

Ya, 2200 as a today's warrior with your kind of talk is sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by eizei
    Ya, 2200 as a today's warrior with your kind of talk is sh*t.
    I'm not playing EZ mode warr/druid or priest/rogue bro.

Quote Originally Posted by cerealK
    I have a DK and anyone that QQ's about chains of ice "waa costs a rune and gcd omg buff plx" is a retard. It's insanely good WITHOUT the pvp gloves, with...lol

I played my DK the other day and used chains about 5 times in the span of 8 or 10 secs and the rogue I was fighting prob cried irl afterwards. Don't try to complain about how good it isn't because everyone knows you're full of crap. And yes, death grip aswell.."my partner is in danger! *clicks button* There ya go, the danger is gone."
    the 10 - 15% dodge you mean? in tbc i had 30%, but eogue dodge was nerfed ya know