quick question about arena daggers enchant

right now iam running with 2 pve daggers. MH from naxx 10 (Berserker ench) and oh from argent tournament (weapon chain)

next week i am going to get MH arena dagger (finally) and my naxx dagger goes to OH slot.

question: is MH (weapon chain - cheaper option) and OH berserker is fine or should i reenchant both daggers? i can afford it but still wonder )

Re: quick question about arena daggers enchant

Quote Originally Posted by Useful
    right now iam running with 2 pve daggers. MH from naxx 10 (Berserker ench) and oh from argent tournament (weapon chain)

next week i am going to get MH arena dagger (finally) and my naxx dagger goes to OH slot.

question: is MH (weapon chain - cheaper option) and OH berserker is fine or should i reenchant both daggers? i can afford it but still wonder )
    Get Arena offhand first, offhands are always a bigger upgrade because the pvp version deals tons of damage compared to main hand because there is 1 specially designed for mutilate.

Having Mongooose/Berserk on MH is a must because your mutilates, evis and stuff will also proc it ^_^

wow... i think this is 1 of those rare replies of mine that actually are ontopic and help ppl =\

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

correct me if iam wrong. u said that offhand arena dagger is better to take first and keep http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39420 as MH? why is that...

PS and thanks for previous reply )

i would probs grab the OH and chuck a weapon chain on it and keep Anarchy in MH with berserking. Muti, evisc and such can proc berserking aswell as ur white damage that way increasing chance of proc. Also not sure of the stats of the arena dagger haven't had a good look but im assuming it has a dps increase over anarchy and that you will have taken dual wield specialization which means more damage overall from that. definitely keep weapon chain on it but, nothing more enfuriating then coming up against another rogue and gettin disarmed haha.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42256

use that offhand + wep chain, and yes keep anarchy in main ^_^

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.