Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: FLAME LEVIATHAN 2 manned!!!

Nice job, to all who says Ulduar is easy, link an clear achievs please.

Now do a video of 2 man with all towers up

/golfclap

Very nice!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

are people really complaining about UL difficulty based off FL....and are they still saying Naxx is easy like no one else including Blizzard said it was easy...and are they still complaining that UL is easy like its the be all end all instance of WotLK and most people haven't even completed the hardmodes yet but since they're downing it in normal, which is meant for casual players, they think they're hot shit...If you are going to say UL is easy then im assuming you have your rusted or iron-bound protodrake already, if not please shut up cause im really sick of reading this elitist crap coming from people who haven't really cleared UL at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Man, Vanilla was so cool, where the final boss of the instance dropped weapons that shared models with blues and greens!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17076#same-model-as
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074#same-model-as
    and he went on and listed about 16 more items...truly...a champion for logic

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    11manned the 25man version yesterday with crap-geared alts, should be 5-6 mannable with a bit practise
    we tried this as well, and the tanks had almost no life, how did you survive? I was driving a demo and it only had 180k health, or something really really low. Again badly geared alts.

Quote Originally Posted by vanqúish
    well, military quarter in naxx got soloed by a mage...so...we should be able to 2 man the first boss :P
    Only because the bone armor absorbed MILLIONS of damage. And you needed the spec that increases your spellpower based on how much damage was absorbed. Blizzard screwed up on this. 2manning FL is just practise, you should see it more like running Undying, in order to succeed you need flawless gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Deleted

Looks like they are dutch, dutch players are always pro

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg
    we tried this as well, and the tanks had almost no life, how did you survive? I was driving a demo and it only had 180k health, or something really really low. Again badly geared alts.
    didnt checked health but 2x siege and 4x demolisher was the setup, got it down with one try (well bad geared alts means like 208 to 213 avg ilvl, not blues or greenies ofc)

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by daonar
    they were too afraid that people will loot it in a couple of days after release - hence the artificial limit.
    and u wonder why they are always aware and "afraid" of such thingies? might be cause algalon never was on PTR testing and despite their pro-gamer-testers in their offices, theres still alot of guilds that have larger potential to train and run through the instances and bossfights

its common for them, whats the hate for that? 1hour a week of training and you are afraid that u cant keel him or?

edit - summa summarum, imo its good pull for a fight that really needs a a) not so all the time changing setup, b) fast learning and gaining skills in such encounter and c) skills to adapt and remember/learn fast enuff for the next reset

Algalon was limited in time for one reason only.

Ensidia and other hardcore guilds..

wanna know why?

50 hours back to back wiping before mimiron hardmode is down. <

next would be 50 hours back to back wiping on Algalon till its down, then you'll get the other form of extreme QQ

"Content was to easy!! it was downed in 4 days!!" Even though you dont take into account 95% of the normal guilds only raid 4-6 hours a day, not back to back for 50 hours to be world first. Algalon was designed so that everyone in the world has a chance to down him first, not just the best. They might get to him first, but the fact is they will have the same amount of time each week as you do. Instead of pushing their raiders to the extreme 7 days a week to do this.

Never look at how many days it took to kill something, look at how many hours it took. Its easy to say only "7 days" but if you look at the time its different.

Wiping on Yogg right now with my guild, but I guarantee we haven't even spent 100 hours total in Ulduar since the day it was released, where the world first guilds did that in the first week and a half probably less then that. If we spent that much time in there, we would have been done that way as well, but we do other things.

Don't compare how how easy it is based on days or even weeks, you have to look at hours. <

Player A did 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 5 weeks to kill "x" boss = 100 hours to kill it
    Player B did 15 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 1 week to kill "x" boss = 105 hours to kill it.

Yea player B got "world first status" but who killed it in the shortest amount time played?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor
    Algalon was limited in time for one reason only.
    Algalon was designed so that everyone in the world has a chance to down him first, not just the best.
    this should be quote of the month tbh

I love how every thread about Ulduar degenerates into a debate about its difficulty.

Regardless of gear, that is awesome guys. Just to attempt it was pretty cool, but to actually pull it off rocks.

However, I can't see the video here. Can someone answer a few questions about it?

1. What vehicle did they use?
    2. If it was a demo, did they do the turrets? And if so what class was the launchee?
    3. If not, how did they stay ahead of it in the wake of gathering speed?
    4. How long did the kill take?

Quote Originally Posted by dooom
    A single mage cleared Military Quarter - try to repeat it in Ulduar...
    Screenshot or it didnt happen. Id like to see this single mage stand in all 4 corners at once on 4H.

I'll tell you one thing, their names are clearly dutch so they're either Belgian or Dutch

GoGo us!
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    Screenshot or it didnt happen. Id like to see this single mage stand in all 4 corners at once on 4H.
    Better yet here's a vid :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ggLGj37qI

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    It was done, a video was posted on MMO, and it was hotfixed.

Burls beat me to the link :P

Quote Originally Posted by Burls
    You beat me to it ;p
    I've no idea what to write here.

Awesome job guys.
    Steelhand 80 Human DK - Dunemaul

I got nothing to say, stop bothering me.

A single mage cleared Military Quarter - try to repeat it in Ulduar...

/joke on: Mirror image wtf /joke off (send them to 4 corners)

are people really complaining about UL difficulty based off FL....and are they still saying Naxx is easy like no one else including Blizzard said it was easy...and are they still complaining that UL is easy like its the be all end all instance of WotLK and most people haven't even completed the hardmodes yet but since they're downing it in normal, which is meant for casual players, they think they're hot shit...If you are going to say UL is easy then im assuming you have your rusted or iron-bound protodrake already, if not please shut up cause im really sick of reading this elitist crap coming from people who haven't really cleared UL at all....
    Well actually when I set foot in Ulduar I nearly got heart attack looking at FL - how easy it was. It reminded me of Naxx that was soo easy, it was boring and bad. However fast forward to Mimiron, Vezax and Yogg encounters, and they are really good, I am happy they exist in Ulduar.

If you judge Ulduar based on FL, forget it. However its just scary that you have bossess called FL (FreeLoot). There should be no such thing as free loot as there is nothing like FreeLunch in life either. Go, get some work done, then you will feel you deserved the loot. Ulduar is a good instance, the only thing that is a surprise to me is the unevenness of bossess - there is FL, there is Razorscale nerfed, and there is Vezax and Yogg-Saron...

Btw Yoggi is really sooo hard, don't understand why he does not drop +1 tier better loot, if I consider tier level of loot being the same as FL, that is the thing that I think is wrong with Ulduar. But... but Ulduar is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gron
    /joke on: Mirror image wtf /joke off

with a shield absorbing 1mil dmg...refreshing it on his will..yeah he did it

i just watched it, n WOW! cool, GJ!! ;D