Voice and Textwarning "Spell not Ready yet"

Hi

i wonder if there is an addon oder a permanent option to switch the audio and textwarnings off.

Re: Voice and Textwarning "Spell not Ready yet"

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntenzatu
    Hi

i wonder if there is an addon oder a permanent option to switch the audio and textwarnings off.
    Or just move it out of my LOS

P.S. moveanything didnt work well with em...

P.P.S. also iterested in moving/hiding all warnings (spell on cd, target out of range, spell cant be casted on that taerget etc.)

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

There is an option for the audio warning, i think in audio options. Not sure about the text bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel
    There is an option for the audio warning, i think in audio options. Not sure about the text bit though.
    Audio - yes. Text = no... :

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Errormonster should do it.

This reminds me of how much I wish the game had at least a degree of spell queueing, just one spell in advance. I'm always like, 'couldn't you get the gist of what I was intending and wait two nanoseconds?'

Quote Originally Posted by ethzero
    Errormonster should do it.
    Dont think so but i will try it few hours later, when i can get home

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    Dont think so but i will try it few hours later, when i can get home
    It does.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Make an addon to have the: "Spell Not Ready yet", voice like XT xD hahaha

ErrorMonster won't remove them but it suppresses extra ones and lets you put them in different places
    For Audio just turn it off in the sound options or make loads of macros that turn it off

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    ErrorMonster won't remove them but it suppresses extra ones and lets you put them in different places
    For Audio just turn it off in the sound options or make loads of macros that turn it off
    Then only pError can help us :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    You can choose "None" as output channel and all messages will be hidden.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My ErrorMonster doesn't have none :/

Guess I stand corrected even though its fully up to date according to Curse

One of the evl addons does this as well. SpamFilter I believe.

Guys, plz stop this - pError works perfectly...light & simple...i got no questions when i instaled it and now im sure its best addond for such things.