Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Flame Leviathan 2-manned, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    I'm so tired of the "lulzlzlzlzl, you are all jealous" discussion. Just because people hate Paris Hilton, it doesn't mean that they are jealous of the vapid little whore. Just because someone doesn't like something, it doesn't mean that they secretly want to be/do those things. That point is soooo played out, come out with something new.
    Why would anyone hate Paris Hilton without knowing her? Personally, I really enjoyed some of the things she did... But I am in fact jealous of her, for being born into such a wealthy family. She has all the money in the world without ever having to work for it. But that's no reason to hate her, she's just one of the luckier persons on this planet...
    /thread

I just watched this vid on the "2man" of FL. And that is totally fake. Pay very close attention to the start of the fight. THERE ARE 2 DEMO'S! So its no longer a solo demo fight with 2 guys. If they wanna make a solo vid of it then do it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrimm
    I just watched this vid on the "2man" of FL. And that is totally fake. Pay very close attention to the start of the fight. THERE ARE 2 DEMO'S! So its no longer a solo demo fight with 2 guys. If they wanna make a solo vid of it then do it as such.
    WTF ???

2man = 2 player !
    4man = 4 player

kkthxbye