Is BladeStorm canceling itself for anyone else?

Since a patch or two ago, i have been very upset with Bladestorm bugs.
    I'm aware there is a bug with it which makes us keep our snares, moving at ~50% in a bladestorm, mostly from DK bullshit, but ive also got it from a frostbolt.

But is anyone experiencing Bladestorm just stopping? I have some bladestorm cancel macros in my pummels/charges, but some times i feel like i am not fatfingering a skill and blade storm will just cut off on its own.

I could possibly have a cancelbladestorm macro on some skill im not aware of.
    Confirm or am i just noobing it up.

Re: Is BladeStorm canceling itself for anyone else?

You are noobing it up :P. Canceling bladestorm can save you, its just stupid that you have to use a dmg ability to get out of snares, in most cases.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.