Keybinding Problem(PvP)

I been trying to key bind my Warrior for pvp for a while now. But I seem to fail miserably every time I tried in the past, although I ran with full key bindings on my Holy Pally in TBC, in PvP (dunno what's the different apart from less moving).

The problem usually is that it becomes very uncomfortable for my hand after about 30 min of play, something along the lines of my wrists and fingers actually start to hurt. Which is not only distracting but also annoying.

So what I'm looking for is your own key bind layout for your PvP Warrior. I'm getting really sick of my inability to play with key bindings and clicking in PvP is so frustrating sometimes (even though I'm pretty much lighting fast with it :P). Maybe by looking at other people's layout I might be able to adapt it for myself, I dunno, but it's worth a try.

Thanks in advance.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

Re: Keybinding Problem(PvP)

Well on my warrior I don't have many keybindings,but you don't need that many.I have made several macros that I have bound to different keys.The most important are:Shield wall macro,spell reflect macro and macro for some interrupt (SB or Pummel).And I have bound the human racial and trinket for usage.I don't think that you need macros for small things like disarm or intercept,because you can easily click em and it isn't hard.

Btw can someone show me a macro that does put me in Zerker stance,cast Sweeping strikes,Bloodrage,Recklessness and Bladestorm for some uber damage.

here's mine

U- means Shift for "Umschalttaste"
    A- Alt
    S- Control for "steuerung"

AD is a makro which equips a shield and goes into defense stance
    from there the bar changes so that I have spellreflect, Disarm, sunder etc on Q-W-E
    with another [equip 2 hand + Battle stance] makro on that same spot AD

AF just goes into berserker stance, and the bar also changes to have all my zerker stance abilities close by

My pinky is always on Shift, Ringfinger on Q, Middlefinger on W, Index finger switching between E and R. Oh yea and for movement I use
    A- Strafe left
    S- Forward
    D- Strafe right
    X-Backwards (who walks backwards in pvp anyways, right?)
    Mouse used for turning

I usually don't use any Shit + 1-5 combos because i think I would need to spread my fingers too much, well I mean i could do it, but it wouldn't be comfortable where i would have to click something really fast, same goes for Ctrl modifiers.

I wish I had a special mouse or something, but I just use a regular one with no key binds on it, (Mouse wheel is zoom)

I don't play a warrior I play a hunter but I believe we have the most keybinds out of every class. So what I did is I bought and badass mouse with a shit ton of buttons and I linked all the shots to the mouse. I also moved the movement keys to SEDFRW allowing me to keybind QAZ for extra keys. So i have F1-F4, 1-6, all the keys around the movement keys mentioned before and the mouse all of these with shift/ctrl alternates. Hope it helps and GL.

PS. Go slow, keybind ur most critical abilities first and after u get used to those keep on adding ;D
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreacable
    Btw can someone show me a macro that does put me in Zerker stance,cast Sweeping strikes,Bloodrage,Recklessness and Bladestorm for some uber damage.
    #showtooltip Bladestorm (for example)
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Sweeping Strikes
    /cast Bloodrage
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Bladestorm

you mean like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Vio
    #showtooltip Bladestorm (for example)
    /cast Berserker Stance
    /cast Sweeping Strikes
    /cast Bloodrage
    /cast Recklessness
    /cast Bladestorm

you mean like this?
    I'll try it out tommorow.I had a similiar macro,but I must have made some mistake somewhere.Thank you anyway!

@Bananengurke

Very, very, very helpful. Especially the way you utilise your fingers. :-) But which finger do you use to walk forward? My guess point be index? Mmm, but then you use it for Execute and Rend. What happens in situation when you need to keep moving forward and both OP and Exe are up?
    Because ten billion
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,

Quote Originally Posted by Talorh
    @Bananengurke

Very, very, very helpful. Especially the way you utilise your fingers. :-) But which finger do you use to walk forward? My guess point be index? Mmm, but then you use it for Execute and Rend. What happens in situation when you need to keep moving forward and both OP and Exe are up?
    No, forward is S, and I use middle finger.
    Let me think about this special situation.. well Execute with index works, but if OP is up and I need to walk forward I would probably.. move with by mouse, by clicking Left and Rightclick. But that only works for moving forward since Lclick+Rclick only move forward.
    The other option is jumping, and then moving my finger up and down again.
    I certainly do that when I need to strafe right ( Index on D) and execute is up (E), I jump, hit E, and move my index back to D, ( also with a little mouse turn to face the target while in the air)

yep. in special situation use mouse run. altho you should only have to do this for about half a second so turning isn't an issue

you should almost always have your right mouse button clicked for mouse movement so all ya gotta do is hit the left one.

personally i use w for forward and a/d for strafe, s for backwards (never used lol)

e for overpower (shift for sweeping strikes), f for execute (shift for fear), r for hamstring, q for heroic strike if youre being focused and have full rage (shift for big cooldowns retal/reck depending on stance, macrod), g for trinket or human racial

`(button next to 1) for charge/revert to bstance if in another stance (so you can hit it twice to charge)

mouse button 4 (or the one by your ring finger) for zerkerstance/intercept or with shift def stance/shield wall macro

shift 2 (the easiest shift +number imo) is bladestorm

other than that the basic abilities are just kinda 1-5 disarm shield block etc in def ms and w/e etc

anyways dont forget that that bladestorm macro you want is 55 rage if you're not glyphed woudlnt want to click it and just have sweeping strikes go up

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

By the way thanks a lot. I finally found something that I'm comfortable with :-) I used to have it all keybinded around E (forward). Never thought moving down on the keyboard would make this much difference!

Here's what I use now:

A = Alt
    S = Shift (I don't like Shifts to be honest)
    W/S = Weapon Switch macro, basically takes me to Def stance with shield equiped and when pressed again takes me to Battle stance with 2 hander equiped
    The Charge/Intercept/Intervene macroes simply take me to an appropriate stance, I also use these to change stances

So far so good.
    Because ten billion
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,