Mage needs some Help :)

Me and my friends are rolling alt hordes on a different server my other friends have decided what they want to be priest and rogue and im stuck for ideas i've always liked paladins and really really want to heal but i've come to realise obviously retribution is the way to level but i dont really know anything about a ret pallys abilities Something i will learn while leveling. now what i understand a ret pallys main abilites is crusader strike and divine storm, forgive me if im wrong about that.. and by the looks of it they are talented aquired crusader at 40 and divine at 61 again sorry if im wrong again so my big question is sorry for the rambaling but how are ret pallys to level boring all the way through? good when you get to 61?

any advice is great appreciated e.g if a ret pally has more abilitys while leveling and how and when a ret pally gets intresting to play?

i may be wrong and ret pallys may be fun all the way through but i've only be trolling talent specs and abilitys ive seen paladins in raids use.

Re: Mage needs some Help :)

First some 30 lvl is maybe litlebit borring but after that youll start getting great skills/talents, around 40ish lvl youll be really realy starting enjoy in doing quests especially elite one and it can stay like that all way to lvl 80.

Taking in consideration of time to get lvl 80 and that youll play retri specc it will go amazingly fast.

To answer your question about abilities, in short, youll have maybe 1 of best combination of buff/utilities for leveling(jotw, bubble, hof, instant flash on crit, repetance, hammer for stunning, execute etc), youll be in some way "all in 1" class.

I had lvled 2 paladins, 1 mage, 1 rouge, 1 warior and shaman, never had more fun lvling then with paladins(k, shaman was almost near to be good as paladin)

Wc to horde side and into paladin comunity

It's a video game.

You need help, playing a video game?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    It's a video game.

He just wanted to gather some useful infos so that he can plan lvling him eficient and faster

It's a video game.

lol, you're badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    He just wanted to gather some useful infos so that he can plan lvling him eficient and faster
    http://www.google.com/support/websea...&answer=134479

>.> i wanted to gather some info before i went and leveled a char and i tried google as i didnt want to make a thread for irratating little pricks to post in my threads but i couldnt find any and though maybe there wont be any tools online and only usefull people will post after the first post i though oh yay and then the useless waste of sperm posted

Please, try harder to make me feel bad about telling you do help you help yourself.

You're one of the hundreds of people who post every day asking for the same information as the other 100 people and the information has been posted hundreds of times.

www.retpaladin.com

Is all you need, go o it and read to your hearts content and learn what you need about ret paladins.

Ferraro's blogs are very reader friendly and very dumbed down for new players.

15+ Year Old Account

Please, try harder to make me feel bad about telling you do help you help yourself.

You're one of the hundreds of people who post every day asking for the same information as the other 100 people and the information has been posted hundreds of times.

www.retpaladin.com

Is all you need, go o it and read to your hearts content and learn what you need about ret paladins.

Ferraro's blogs are very reader friendly and very dumbed down for new players.
    maybe too much.. but i respect the work put in the guide

and to Op stop trying to get reasons.. you suck at typing 3 word to search!

"sorry if im wrong again so my big question is sorry for the rambaling but how are ret pallys to level boring all the way through? good when you get to 61?"

but i dont really know anything about a ret pallys abilities Something i will learn while leveling

i never said amg tell me how to play paladin as i said in my main post i wanted to find out what people thought are they boring to level etc

With the change to Judgements in Wrath, Paladins are a breeze to level now.
    Oh.. And warriors got it worse than paladins in terms of not having any proper abilities untill later on.
    We start off with Judgement of Light at leik lvl 4 or 6..
    Warriors dont get their first instant strike till leik lvl 36 with Whirlwind..
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

Don't roll a Paladin. Most boring calss out of all. Even worse than your mage. Roll a class that requires skill like Shaman or a Warrior. But if you like facerolling with your mage then Paladin is the perfect choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Macz
    "sorry if im wrong again so my big question is sorry for the rambaling but how are ret pallys to level boring all the way through? good when you get to 61?"

but i dont really know anything about a ret pallys abilities Something i will learn while leveling

i never said amg tell me how to play paladin as i said in my main post i wanted to find out what people thought are they boring to level etc
    1-40, a ret paladin can do nothing but melee white hit and judge. It's pretty boring.

Quote Originally Posted by aei101
    1-40, a ret paladin can do nothing but melee white hit and judge. It's pretty boring.
    exorcism

exorcism
    true. forgot about that.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by aei101
    concecration @ lvl 20

http://retlol.mrgummage.com, will teach u all u need to know when u level a ret. It the best site for new ret. Even though it is closing down u can still enter the site.
    "I hate to break it to you, but WoW is more than a minigame played in the same 3 rooms over and over."