Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.1.3 Client Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by dotsdotsdots
    Crying Paladins...I'll never get used to that. They need even more nerfs and I'm sure these will come along the road some day.
    Prepare some tissues all you cry babies...
    Nerfing PvE because of PvP = not cool. I think the Arena people are the crybabies that need tissues.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Wow. Unbelievable.

Is this really how you fix totems?
    You make 70% of them not stack with easier to do and longer lasting buffs and then completely ignore the shaman class afterward?

Also. Near all other buffs aren't redone in the middle of a fight. We have to drop our totems again which costs quite a bit of mana guys.

I used to love totems. They're now a joke like so much else in the game. Class mechanic? Yeah right.

Hindrance on mana efficiency is all most totems are now.
    I wonder when our around 4 remaining useful 5min totems will be nerfed to not stack with other buffs.

Don't even get me started on our nonexistent healing role, and the scarce reasons to bring more than one resto shaman to any raid.

Don't get me wrong, I love the utility the Resto Shaman can offer. But none of it as effective or efficient as the other classes.

For all the DKs out there, your armor nerf was needed imo. It was because that and your higher stamina multipliers allow you to easily take 2 hits from any 25 man boss in ulduar, whereas a warrior or paladin will have trouble there. When bosses are hitting for 20kish, block means nothing, and DKs don't lose itemisation on it so they get higher dodge/parry chances anyway. DKs were taking way less damage in those areas.

Though granted, it's a change for that reason only, a warrior or paladin will destroy a DK on damage taken when the hits are smaller :S.
    <Ascension> - Barthilas AU

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume
    Also, hurray Imp Barkskin giving extra armor in caster! No more worrying about going to cyclone only to eat a dps swap and die before you can go tree.
    Yea, heaven forbid a resto druid actually DIE in arena, EVER.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

wow big nerf on the DK armor

nice to see bloodthirst will cost less rage then whirlwind now since it normally does less damage and maybe i wont be waiting for cooldowns as much anymore when i have to dps nice change imo.... i still think arms is boring

Warrior nerf again ... does someone in blizz staff plays a warrior ? + 5 sec on charge ? WTF IS THAT SHIT ? come on you got to be kiddin' !

I`m kinda confused about the paladin changes.Blizzard said that our dps rotation should be changed in order to lower the burst and add some more place to skills and yet they`re nerfing our survivability instead the dmg? ???

Nerfing DK tanks? Great job... Remember you added DKs so there would be MORE tanks, not less?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Warlock (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    • Chaos Bolt: This spell no longer ignores damage reduction effects of the target.
    i havent even known, that CB ignored things like shieldwall.

Quote Originally Posted by dotsdotsdots
    Crying Paladins...I'll never get used to that. They need even more nerfs and I'm sure these will come along the road some day.
    Prepare some tissues all you cry babies...
    Pallies are fine.

15+ Year Old Account

WTF they are BUFFING resto druids who are already pretty much unkitable, unpeelable, unhinderable from drinking, un-manaburnable and unkillable?
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Finally nerf to Frost DKs and Resto druids with armor. I'm rogue myself and Overkill isn't too bad. Paladin nerf is too friendly and Arms Warriors too xD

Hmm as I dont play Arena much... I still have to ask: The Juggernaut ability, is it "that" op? Seems to me it shouldnt even had been added... since they´ve thrown it in the meatgrinder every single content-update^^

Srsly ill go fury for pvp again...if that what blizz want

mages can blink with 15sec cd, but warriors charge/intercept with 20/25sec?

Whoa, mimiron fixes finally.
    Feels like he's very much nerfed if these go live though.
    Perhaps too easy.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    •Druid Tier 8 Balance Set: The 4-piece bonus no longer has its effect consumed by Starfire casts in progress when it triggers. The chance for the effect to be triggered has been reduced down to 8%, as it was originally inflated to compensate.

hmm, i thought they originally buffed by saying it wasn't strong enough, and mainly because of very small proc rate, thus it sucked. Now it's only slightly better than suck.
    Actually, it will be quite good. The fixed set bonus compared to my current gear will grant me over 100dps on stand still fights and even more on moving ones.
    True, the initial idea to buff the proc rate to overcome the bug was retarded and GC got really tons of bitching from owls for that :P but at least they did something usefull now.

The retribution paladin nerfs are not fair. The Retribution spec for Paladins are not near being the "best" PvP spec but still it's getting nerfed PvP and PvE wise, this time it was a PvP nerf which had no purpose at all. All they did was to make the spec even more useless and in-attractive for Paladins.

I can't understand what blizzard is thinking of in these late patches, Instead of nerfing/boosting the specs that really need it, they nerf the specs who need boosts and boost some specs who definitely don't need it. I really hope they won't put this patch out in action but instead revise most of the changes in this next minor content patch to something that makes sense.

I personally have a Paladin in retribution spec atm, but I'm sick of waiting on something good to happen. Time to change back to holy! :-\

Nice changes overall.

Ouch DK tanks... Pillars interfere with real game again