Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: lol at chaos bolt

Quote Originally Posted by IP_switch
    Nice, but too OP. 51 pointers are not meant to do anything special, atleast not in pvp. d:
    sais who? Pure dps get treated like shit, Hunters, Mages, Warlocks are all below 5%. Rogues are lucky enough to be priests pet and keep things off them, while rogues who play with other dps'ers get nerfed every patch.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    sais who?
    it was a joke youg padawan ;D

Deleted

Sorry guise,getting hit by a 10k crit,in 800+resilience gear,was not balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona
    So a rogue, dk, warrior, and ret all doing that is?

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona
    9K froststrikes/eviscerates/and what ever feral druids do to me with 950 res is just fine thou, amirite?

Deleted

Frost strike is next in line for the nerfbat,as stated by blues.

Feral druids are not viable.

learn not to shield wall when your less then 50 percent anyways this change doesn't bother me at all unless I it doesnt peirce thru ams of dks then it might pose a problem since I always gib the dps first :3

a class under 5% how can it need a nerf? 1 skill can really make a class op?

OBVIUSLY NO!!! warlocks are under 5% how is possible say ''they need a nerf''

There trying to force us back to one viable spec again!!! I see it coming!!! :x

and you know 12 second cooldown is pretty famazing

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69
    This "Fix" is a nerf. AND if u have the rating you say you have, how come you get nuked by warlocks tbh?
    Here is the hint, in an arena, you are not alone, you usually have a partner, 90% of the warlocks that play destro play with rogues, so you know you are stun locked while being nuked.

Inbefore, can't reflect while stuned, trinket stun, eat a blind and lose.

Honestly, why do you see this as a huge nerf, all it does is force you change your playstyle, once a defensive cooldown is wasted ( say pain suppression on which chaos bolt did full dmg ) you target switch, not that hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante
    Here is the hint, in an arena, you are not alone, you usually have a partner, 90% of the warlocks that play destro play with rogues, so you know you are stun locked while being nuked.

Honestly, why do you see this as a huge nerf, all it does is force you change your playstyle, once a defensive cooldown is wasted ( say pain suppression on which chaos bolt did full dmg ) you target switch, not that hard at all.
    okay sooo lets put it in a way that you can understand. first you spend 51 talent points and get yay shockwave. now blizz is having a hard time about the hole zomg stun thing so they remove it. now a year later they feel that you hit to many people with that spell so they chose to alter it so it attacks one person infront of you and his nearest ally. congrats you now got another cleave. that pretty much what happened to chaos bolt..

Quote Originally Posted by Vereku
    This is a REALLLY dumb nerf, buffing two classes who do NOT need it (read: Priests and DKs). What is the reasoning behind this? If Blizzard is intending on this making it to live servers, they better have a backup when it falls on it's face, buff the damage more or some unheard of buff.
    You know, i just looked back at the 10 mmo pages and looking at nerfs and buffs for priests and warlocks and saw that the recent changes to priests wasn't buffs, reduced healing from DH and nerfed PW:S talent.

So when you say buffing that probably means before those latest nerfs to us. am i right about that? Oh damn, your right we did get buffed, now you can't dispell Renewed hope.

And if im not wrong, didn't they boost your dps a little while lowering our healing and removed the PW:S spam, since you won't get mana back unless you have the mana pool for doing it.

I may play a priest, but i actually suck at pvp ^^

Deleted

So whats ur partner doing while ur stunned? Eating crab cake?

EDIT: oh and just so you know... Now chaos bolt is affected by resilience too

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Because your signature is HUGE
    I kno its huge... I want it to be like that

Spell reflect has a cooldown baddos.

And you are the ones crying about a fix lol.

Sure ima learn to play, dunno how does that help me as I am already at 2500 in top 10 but sure ima try learing to play
    Spell reflect has 10 sec CD
    Chaos Bolt has 12 sec CD

Guess what? You could conceivably reflect every single CB thrown my one warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalian
    Spell reflect has 10 sec CD
    Chaos Bolt has 12 sec CD

Guess what? You could conceivably reflect every single CB thrown my one warlock.
    Reflecting it isn't the problem, it's while being stuned and dismantled. As said, many many ways to stop a reflect, shadow fury, death coil, rogue stuns, and the most annoying dismantle.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69
    So whats ur partner doing while ur stunned? Eating crab cake?

EDIT: oh and just so you know... Now chaos bolt is affected by resilience too

EDIT:
    I kno its huge... I want it to be like that
    He is busy Line of sighting Seduces and getting hots rolling on me and himself ( before the inevitable switch rogue destro does ).

Deleted

Is it possible to make posts and discuss matters without calling other people retards, clueless fucks and other profanities I'd rather not see on here?

Read the forum guidelines (link in my signature), understand them and then try again. Failure to do so will get your account banned.

Way to kick a class while it's down, Blizz
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

well i have pvp gear but i am only doing pvp if i am bored of farming pve raids.
    i am a dk(yy i know i am op) i have 850 res and i was on frost presence and with bone shield on .
    i did a duel with a warlock he was at full hatefull gear and i took a chaos bolt crit for 13k dmg........... it might was the luckiest crit ever but i don't think that so high crits are acceptable also i took and 2 shadow bolts for 8k each from the same lock ..........smt here need to be tunned down you simple can't crit ppl like this like we the dks can't tank everythink on the game easier than others.

obviusy warlocks are less than 5% so they are surely op... (sarcasm)

how can u nerf the worst class for pvp in pvp? (worst with hunters) is just retarded if chaos bolt was op why warlocks are lower than 5% in arena?