Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: lol at chaos bolt

Quote Originally Posted by rockmannx
    I'm sorry, explain to me where Warriors are doing that much instant damage from ONE ability when it matters?

When it matters: IE, not a REAL execute (not SD execute) thats going to kill you anyways.

The answer is none. That kind of burst is setup, Set-up, via Rend and waiting for a tick to come around. Charge-> MS crit -> OP -> ?...oh yeah, MS 5 seconds later. At best 7k damage against a high resil target.

They already nerfed the charge part.

Warrior damage is borderline, but it is NO where near the damage output of Rogues, Rets, or DKs. A warrior isn't going to two shot you when you have 60% health.
    Intercept... Bladestorm... ok so you are hitting 2 buttons. You guys are even making S5 Huntards jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sartecho
    Who cares about Chaos Bolt when Conflagrate is critting for up to 9k on a target with 1,000 resilience? fear....dot...dot....BOOOOOOM! Have a nice day.
    Nice fairytale

And we finally find the true reason for dual spec... when Blizz feels like its time to nerf one tree, you switch. When all the QQ is over again and they nerf the other and prop the original one back up, we switch again.

At least they used to be less frequent and obvious about it. This time its: This is what you get, you will not test it, and you will like it. GG Sir. Rogues - as you were.
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by ezay
    And yet, it is still true. Warlock is overpowered, l2p.
    lol

wat
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Stieger23
    Yeah! And then it should have disarmed them for 7 seconds, silenced them for 20, rooted them for 40 and gave them a 120 second mortal strike debuff that cannot be dispelled or removed by any means. Oh yeah, and it lowers all stats by 45%, gives them a "fear curse" that periodically causes a 2 second horrify effect on an RNG for 5 minutes after the bolt strikes.

/have a lollypop, Little Timmy Powergamer

Wow, I think I have a tear in my eye...
    This reminds me of the days I played my DK and fell a sleep in arena and won.

GTFO

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

15+ Year Old Account

Wish some moderator locked this thread. Insane ammount of trolling here.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Meh... its been that way a while. Locks are often easy targets in game and on forums.
    Nerf teabagging!

yeah got 9.5k today from chaos bolt paired with a 7.5k conf ..17k dmg landing at the same time...pure skill

at least i know what to do againts lock/rogue...

lock is casting chaos bolt...bam HoJ...he devours it...casting chaos bolt....bam repentance...after i break it...teleport + casting chaos bolt...bam bubble...and continue to gimp the lock

15+ Year Old Account

Considering how easy it is to lock a warlock down, any amount of damage that you find respectable or slightly high takes either a very high level of skill from the warlock or an absolute brain fart on yours.

Yours* does not mean you specifically. Yeah. You.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jneboon
    yeah got 9.5k today from chaos bolt paired with a 7.5k conf ..17k dmg landing at the same time...pure skill

at least i know what to do againts lock/rogue...

lock is casting chaos bolt...bam HoJ...he devours it...casting chaos bolt....bam repentance...after i break it...teleport + casting chaos bolt...bam bubble...and continue to gimp the lock
    Press the dispell button too! might help!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69
    Press the dispell button too! might help!
    oh really?
    why always the lowest rated guy has to play the smartass

One warlock kill my pala and all my alters with a chaos bolt in one gcd!!!

The burst a warlock does at the moment is much too high due to chaos bolt. Altough I am well-aware that warlocks tend to be easy to beat my anything with a physical dps class, it doesnt justify chaos bolt ignoring all defenses.

I got a 7.5k incinerate followed by a 10k chaos bolt and 6k conflag after the warlock used shadowfury to stun me. That should not be allowed to happen in arena, but it does! However, locking down a lock is easy and we farmed the lock/rogue team after their two wins. So locks do need a change, just not in the form of insanely high burst.

15+ Year Old Account

That kinda damage is tough yea but a full pvp destro lock has 30-35% critchanse (more on the conflag) so that was very lucky, well unlucky for you

In a team there are plenty of counters tho, apart from putting preassure on the actual destrolock with pushbacks stuns etc the immolate can be dispelled, silenced etc.

On a 1v1 encounter a destrowarlock with cooldowns ready will hurt like hell but in a teamsetup it will still be easy to get the battle even. Any destrolock taking a punch just to get of the nukes will have lost unless he get lucky all-crits cos his hp will be at maybe 30% max after he ate punches while standing still to get 3 spells out.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by MM0-rten
    I'M IN LOVE WITH A FAIRYTALE.
    EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS
    LoL Norway song xD

15+ Year Old Account

god, change the pink background on ur sig already

Deleted

XD i just took a screenshot while in character server and used paint to do some wording XD Lazy to find a decent sig XD!

Well sry to say i do arena quite often altough my rating sux (duhh im a warlock). Altough succubus can follow u, it can also be easily killed/kited + Succubus runs OOM REALLY FAST, and many times seduce gets resisted vs LOTS OF TEAMS with resist to spells. Never really tried with a rogue in 2v2 i have to admit, but i really dislike also the idea of having to use a succubus in arena when u can have a felhunter that could devour and silence healers, since seduce can be easily be broken off and after the 1st seduce, succubus is pretty much useless since she's visible, can be kited and killed in a blink of an eye and the seduces after only last for like 6 secs . Also i can imagine u having a trinket to remove stuns of ur own? use it.

You don't trinket stuns vs rogue destro warlock, you are just asking for a blind seduce chain. Every 2400+ rogue destro warlock team comes out with a voidwalker for consume shadows buff to get of a sap against other stealth steams, usually the rogue bounces saps so the warlock resummons a succubuss.

The general strat goes in; rogue stunlocks me, I try not have my shield out when the rogue opens so he doesn't immediately dismantle me ( most still do to stop reflects and shield wall ). Stunlock ends, dismantle end, I intervene out, with 20% hp hot rolling. I feared the succubuss so I don't die else my druid would have been seduced all the time. Now that my fear is gone, the seduce chain starts on me, they switch to my druid. Now it's on me to trinket the seduce and bladestorm the rogue, that fails, we lose. As for my partner trinketing seduce, he can't, blind awaits otherwise.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DMCDante
    You don't trinket stuns vs rogue destro warlock, you are just asking for a blind seduce chain. Every 2400+ rogue destro warlock team comes out with a voidwalker for consume shadows buff to get of a sap against other stealth steams, usually the rogue bounces saps so the warlock resummons a succubuss.

The general strat goes in; rogue stunlocks me, I try not have my shield out when the rogue opens so he doesn't immediately dismantle me ( most still do to stop reflects and shield wall ). Stunlock ends, dismantle end, I intervene out, with 20% hp hot rolling. I feared the succubuss so I don't die else my druid would have been seduced all the time. Now that my fear is gone, the seduce chain starts on me, they switch to my druid. Now it's on me to trinket the seduce and bladestorm the rogue, that fails, we lose. As for my partner trinketing seduce, he can't, blind awaits otherwise.
    Seduce cant be used more than 3x in a row cos then ur immune for dno how many secs + succubus runs oom pretty damn fast. Thing is even druid has his ways of CC and can run away from approaching rogue or something. Don't know much about how u play it, but im sure u must not QQ bout others since ur setup is : http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/ just freakin OP.

Seduce cant be used more than 3x in a row cos then ur immune for dno how many secs + succubus runs oom pretty damn fast. Thing is even druid has his ways of CC and can run away from approaching rogue or something. Don't know much about how u play it, but im sure u must not QQ bout others since ur setup is : http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/team/2/all/all/all/all/ just freakin OP.
    I am not QQing at rogue destro, it's perfectly fine, it's made to counter druid teams. Also druids NEVER CC vs double dps, if the rogue catches him out of treeform, he is dead 100%.

It's just DKs shit on you hard, and they are extremely common.

Also in the strat described the chaos bolt nerf doesn't change anything except it'll do less dmg on barskin lol