Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: World of Warcraft Client Patch 3.1.3 FTW!

the patch is ok.. not that great.. but ok...

sidenote: Sicarius u are such a uberultrapro... i bet ur alts are all rogues and have "death" "shadow" "venom" or stuff like that in their names .. and if u can't get that name u use alot of ´` and ^
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius
    you admit you were lying haha! also wearing leather has nothing to do with being gay, wearing a dres as a male would be more gayis right? but usually warlocks look like the coolest shit around. Also you gave up on lvl 35 haha nice.
    tell me where i lied, scrub. l2read before you accuse other ppl of random stuff. and as for giving up: you never played <insert random class here> to 80, you gave up. loser.
    This user has been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Chaos Bolt was overpowered, no questions asked. It ignored resilience. I've eaten upwards of 11k Chaos Bolts with 1124 resilience, followed by 7k Conflags. This is especially bad when the Warlock has a Rogue as a partner.

Barkskin buff was needed, Druids literally go squish if they get caught in caster or travelform. My Rogue can bring a Druid caught outside of Tree form, who isn't pre-HoT'd, from 100% to 20% in the duration of a Kidney Shot. The Tree of Life armor nerf sort of makes up for it.
    Innervate is still overpowered, though, which is kind of disappointing. :/
    Ok, why nerf chaos instead simple remove resil prenetr of it?... hm looks strange...well, i hope they will make it better asap, coz resil penetration is not good at all.

Braskin buff..well i rofled at words "druids literally go squish if they get caught in caster or trevelform" coz for some (and its like 50% i think) classes this is only 1 way to kill those imba trees... > If they are not in trevel or caster form they are unkilable at all...

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

15+ Year Old Account

you admit you were lying haha! also wearing leather has nothing to do with being gay, wearing a dres as a male would be more gayis right? but usually warlocks look like the coolest shit around. Also you gave up on lvl 35 haha nice.
    Dude for a person who claims to have almost everything in real life you sure have a whole fucking lot of nerdrage stored inside you. Something smells fishy...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by shinthar
    the patch is ok.. not that great.. but ok...

sidenote: Sicarius u are such a uberultrapro... i bet ur alts are all rogues and have "death" "shadow" "venom" or stuff like that in their names .. and if u can't get that name u use alot of ´` and ^
    No, i hate those names hahah XD

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by zsuper
    Chaos Bolt was overpowered, no questions asked. It ignored resilience. I've eaten upwards of 11k Chaos Bolts with 1124 resilience, followed by 7k Conflags.
    Chaos Bolt doesn't go through Resilience, I've tested it. Friend of me fired a Chaos Bolt on me in PvP gear (990 resilience) which critted for 8k, swapped to PvE gear and it critted for 11k. Same spec, same buffs, same person, same everything except gear.

Actually wearing a dress would be more transvestite instead of gay...

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

Quote Originally Posted by shinthar
    "venom"
    No, i hate those names hahah XD
    You.....hate.....the.....name.....vennom?......"sniff"....."sniff"....."WAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh"......"WAAAAAHhhhhhhh"

Not from you Sicarius.....never expected it from you....:'(
    "Retribution Paladins are the Eddy Gordo's of World of Warcraft"

Quote Originally Posted by Vennom
    You.....hate.....the.....name.....vennom?......"sniff"....."sniff"....."WAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh"......"WAAAAAHhhhhhhh"

Not from you Sicarius.....never expected it from you....:'(
    Not Venom, that name is ok.. i ment ShadowX and DarkX :P

too lazy to use Quote :<

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kish8586
    I really don't like the look of a patch that is mostly nerfs. I like the patches with cool stuff in them, like new abilities and buffs to current ones.

So yeah...not a big fan of 3.1.3.
    Nerfs aren't necessarily bad if they make the game better. I'm affected by these nerfs as well (my main on the Alliance is a Paladin), but I'm still okay with the BoF nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by TankVX
    explain me why warlocks are under 5% in arena

1 skill don't make the class op.
    really man now u must explain me why warlocks are under 5% in arena if they are so op.

obviusly if a class is under 5% in arena it is underpowered

under 5%
    I just have to lol at this.... Destro locks are crazy OP right now... I've spoken to several well geared and high rated locks on my server and they have told "it's not even skill". In similar gear, their chaos bolts HIT for 5100, my frostbolts barely crit them for 4500. On top of 3 .5 sec cast seduces from a pet you can't do anything to (you can but they can kill you about as fast as you can kill the pet), instant AE stun and a deathcoil. If you can't win with a destro lock right now then you'll never make it a warlock... reroll ret.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

You can make up reasons, but you failed at rogue because it wasn't faceroll anymore. Sucks to be you, i bet your really fast with your key binds on retlol!
    really, /castsequence [nomodifier] cheapshot, Killing Spree, dismantle, Adrenaline Rush, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Rupture/[modifier] alt eviscerate ctrl cheapshot

prolly incorrect modifiers but basically yeah that'll do it if you want you could cheapshot and stuff but like seeing you can use PVE gear and Ulduar weapons yah really shouldnt need to

yeah your not faceroll at all so much skill in passive poisoning and cooldowns, the partners sapped he trinkets that u blind.
    get over yourself you are the cheapest class in the game be happy you can win no need to talk shit.

Quote Originally Posted by cryogenic
    really, /castsequence [nomodifier] cheapshot, Killing Spree, dismantle, Adrenaline Rush, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Rupture/[modifier] alt eviscerate ctrl cheapshot

prolly incorrect modifiers but basically yeah that'll do it if you want you could cheapshot and stuff but like seeing you can use PVE gear and Ulduar weapons yah really shouldnt need to

yeah your not faceroll at all so much skill in passive poisoning and cooldowns, the partners sapped he trinkets that u blind.
    get over yourself you are the cheapest class in the game be happy you can win no need to talk shit.
    Sucks to have so many keybinds as retpala man, i played 1 for the first time of my live and its pitifull that any retpala thinks his class is semi hard to play, ret palas are easiest shit to play out there.