Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Dropping Juggernaut in 3.1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    LOL

...........................this is sarcasm right
    Why? Just because rets were utterly shite doesn't mean warriors were OP. And in S3 Hunter/Druid Warlock/Druid Rogue/Druid were all > Warrior/Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Neheb
    The day my ms crits like an obliterate I'll agree with you haravovadia.

But atm it's nowhere close
    Yeah but MS.. apply a wonderfull thing that is a 50% healing reduction.. So it only needs to hit half as hard as Oblit to be superior

edit : and don't forget Obliterate get a 45% crit dmg increase.. which means that when it doesnt crit.. yeah it will be lower dmg than a MS non crit.
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

(I'm a rogue)
    I'd really like to see TG come back. It's a REALLY cool talent, and the dps boost on it is great. You get to wear something that's awesome AND up your dps drastically!! (see Hunger for Blood aka H to Suckless). TG is hot, fury is neat, Bloodthirst and that stuff.
    However, I can't see Fury beating Arms atm. Bladestorm's cruel, the mobility is better, and MS =/

Quote Originally Posted by qae
    Yeah but MS.. apply a wonderfull thing that is a 50% healing reduction.. So it only needs to hit half as hard as Oblit to be superior

edit : and don't forget Obliterate get a 45% crit dmg increase.. which means that when it doesnt crit.. yeah it will be lower dmg than a MS non crit.
    That has nothing to do with what was said.

He said warriors was the hardest hitting class ingame.
    Nothing about the ms debuff. That is another story.
    Pay a man enough, and he'll walk barefoot into hell

Someone said about how warrior is the hardest hitting melee class in the game. But you have to understand that of all classes, warrior's damage is the most dependant on armor class you're hitting at. Rogues, Paladins, Death Knights are all better at heavy armored targets than warriors, simply because they have something other than physical dmg. MS compensates for that, though, so let's hope retri's won't get it in the end.
    p.s. sorry that I didn't mention ferals, but ferals are really o.k. from my pov.

im gonna go what some others above said reroll prot get some Bv gear find a prot pally and make people afk out on us in arenas =)

yes i feel that giving up ms for warbringer is worth it because how can you ms something if you can touch it?
    prot just brings a lot more to the table and this nerf makes it look that much better.

prolly something like this
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...3&version=9901

Pros: stun lock like fucking rogue
    survivable if targeted
    good burst if timed right
    PH is the snare used
    silences
    AoE spell reflect ( gotta love spell reflecting that CC chain or mana burn on your healer)
    Warbringer
    10% more damage when disarmed(burst potential)

Cons: lose MS
    lose bladestorm
    lose sudden death burst
    lose UA
    lose imp ham string
    lose SS burst potential

honestly i think its a fair trade off tho its a little gay how strong warbringer is in comparison to juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by haravovadia
    one massive difference between all those "range closers" and the charge of the wariror class, most of them are used to get OUT of combat (mage, warlock etc) but even if they are to get you INTO combat (which btw, ghost wolf is shit, and death grip >COI as a distance closer FYI) NONE of the other classes can use thier gap closer and follow it by a 2 MASSIVE DMG abilities as the warrior class. the warrior class IS the HARDEST hitting melee class in the game, and thats why warriors shouldnt be able to be on their target for 100% of the time.
    Yeah, because an all physical class affected by everything obviously hit the hardest. No.

Warrior IS not the hardest hitting melee class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by joecool914
    Warriors are too strong in Arena's at the moment. I look forward to seeing them last again. Season 5 was not enough revenge from S1-4.
    No. Again, the only reason a warrior would be "OP" now is because of druids as always. Stop looking at one class when you determine which CLASS is OP when you need to look at the setup. Warrior is in no way OP, but blizzard nerfs warriors instead of druids. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shwaam
    Oh dear lord. Grow up. You were unkitable even for a frostmage.
    I seriously hope that is sarcasm.

Instead of a 20s cooldown, the Juggernaut should make it so you don't gain rage from Charge if used in combat.

That sounds like a fair trade, IMO.

Also, the Glyph of Rapid Charge should be changed to "Resets the cooldown on charge if you score a killing blow on an enemy that yields experience or honor."

Quote Originally Posted by fendrix
    Instead of a 20s cooldown, the Juggernaut should make it so you don't gain rage from Charge if used in combat.

That sounds like a fair trade, IMO.

Also, the Glyph of Rapid Charge should be changed to "Resets the cooldown on charge if you score a killing blow on an enemy that yields experience or honor."
    That is an intelligent post; one that would be very nice to see added into WoW.

But we both know Blizzard would never make reasonable choices.
    right wel i can insurance u i dnt hav down syndrome so u can stop sayin stupid stuff lyk that
    --Hennrehh

Quote Originally Posted by Elektrik
    Crying is easier than trying.
    Just remember, folks. If you use Armory to look up my character, just to make your e-peen larger, it just makes my points more valid.

Quote Originally Posted by ferninator
    hmm ok lets see they nerfed the 100% chance mortal strike or slam crit wich yea that 1 kinda sucked but we still have the 25% , then they also nerf the glyph wich now is a 15 second cooldown on charge due to the glyp isnt viable anymore . (reasonable) the 5 second add is *&^* up now... if ur adding 5 seconds to it do somethin else to the damn skill to compensate. easier /delete juggernaught make warbringer a warrior learning ability and we can get of out imparing effects and have the 20 sec cd that would be better ~_~
    Wow, aren't you the smart one.

"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fu*ker in the valley...."

any warrior that intends to stay arms, pvp, and drop juggernaut is an idiot.

consider this: without juggernaut, in one arena match, how many times to you get to charge? oh... right.. 1. with juggernaut, you get an extra 25 rage every 20 seconds, you can interrupt with stun, and you're right on target once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor
    The big complaint is still its a mandatory talent, but a crappy mandatory talent.

Most "get" away spells like for a mage are 15 sec blink UNSPECCED, and frost nova.

Warlocks got their little teleport, fear etc etc

Paladins run a steady 115%

DK's had COI, but thats getting nerfed on the tier piece, but the fact is, they can recast it long before your charge is up again.

Druids can just root back to back, or change forms and run

Hunters have disengage/raptor strike/wing clip can all be cast same time mixed with frost trap kiting.[/size]

Rogues have the slow poison, that can keep up on ya.

Shamans have ghost wolf, specced insta cast.

Priests really dont have much, maybe the bubble haste, but really wouldnt count that.

Pretty much, everyone has something of equal, or something that can counter. The only overbalancing was the 100% crit. But now its a pretty bad mandatory talent.

Ill stick with protection warbringer.. its better by all accounts :P

Do u even know hunters?
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice
    Do u even know hunters?
    warrior:
    charge 20s, intercept 25s

hundard:
    scatter 30s
    disengage 25s (-5s glyph)
    wyvern 1min (-6s glyph)
    deterrence 90s
    + traps (extra root)
    -----------------------------
    so? gg warrior as at observer  ;D ;D
    charge->disengage->intercept->scatter+trap?...., bladestorm->deterence and still wyvern up

gonne keep it