Thread: enhancment pvp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: enhancment pvp

woot ppl actully saying things on this thread a few more of mine died :P but yeah i just wanted to see what ppl say yes i still pvp as enhance becuse i refuse to be ele the whole time *dual spec* yes ele is fine but im tired of it
    as enhance i have my full hateful set working on rings and what not i have the 2hand axe from hol heroic wf crits are pretty fun sometimes but when wf doesnt crit/proc it makes me QQ dw isnt so bad but when you need a bit more burst if you will use a 2 hand
    so yeah wtb enhance love blizz </3

kkthxbai

Re: enhancment pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferian
    If it was so OP it would have been nerfed already, not counting the coming nerfs. As far as 3 buttons, completely wrong, there may be 3 buttons to damage people but there are more abilities to be use in PVP than those. BoF, Divine Shield/HoP, Repentance, HoJ, Heals...

Don't need to. I did plenty of arena on my Enh shaman during BC and that's how it was. You use a shield most of the time and you are in there to pop heroism. Roll a warrior, rogue or pally if you want to be a melee damage dealer in arena.
    It's the people like you who keep changes from happening. Anyone that is a melee class should be a melee damage dealer in arena if things are balanced correctly. The shield is of course a necessary thing as it will help us when we get focused (who won't complain about more armor), however being there only to pop bloodlust/heroism is your shallow thinking. Pallys, Wariors, and Rogues are slowly getting nerfed back down a bit to try and equalize things. The fact that you don't think Ret is overpowered right now just shows that you don't keep up with the news. GC has already stated they are able to frontload too much burst damage at once which is not the way they want things played. The reason no major change has came yet is Blizz still trying to determine the best correction method without "nerfing to the ground" like they have in the past.