Holy paladins aoe heal ideas

Can't post on US forums and EU doesnt have GC. I got some ideas how to improve holy in ulduar coz bringing more then 1 holy paladin is pointles (MT HEALERS). And also would fix FL.

1. Infuse paladin with a (insert name here) making flash of light heals on the paladin also heal everyone in 40y for 50% healed. 6 sec duration, 30-45 sec cd (also could have 70% reduced holy light)

Comment: This spell would make flash of light a button we would want to press once again.

2. Paladin takes the form of light for short amount of time alowing his heals to also heal everyone in 30y range, but increase theyr cost by 200[%] (3x). 6 sec duration 1 min cd

Comment: U would need to choose if you want to heal for alot once or cast few lesser heals, This also would fix all the paladins who say (I DONT RUN OOM EVER).

Last but not least, a normal aoe heal that costs alot (I DONT RUN OOM EVER).

3. (insert name here) heals the party of targeted player for 650-700 [100.00% of your Spellpower is added to the amount healed by (insert name here)] 1.5 casting time, mana cost 32% of base mana

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Holy paladins aoe heal ideas

mr. (I DONT RUN OOM EVER)

just stop...

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    mr. (I DONT RUN OOM EVER)

just stop...
    Well i got 2589 spell power 483haste 37% crit 175mp/5 UB i dont run oom ever... But i seem to do nothing on mirrmiron fight. Im tired of pressing 2 buttons aka. HL and HS.

15+ Year Old Account

Well, it was fun when infusion still reduced casting time of holy light, so even though you didn't aoe, you at least healed something. But well...

lolarena

Deleted

1. 50% AoE healing? Have you been drinking?
    Ridiculously overpowered and even better than the -already great- Holy priest spells available

2. Paladins in a "form"? Exactly what this game NOT needs.
    This fucks up lore, makes other classes' forms less unique and creates more "we're all the same" feelings

3. Who ever told you you need AoE healing?
    Seriously, stop smoking and drinking and come back when you can think clear

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    1. 50% AoE healing? Have you been drinking?
    Ridiculously overpowered and even better than the -already great- Holy priest spells available

2. Paladins in a "form"? Exactly what this game NOT needs.
    This fucks up lore, makes other classes' forms less unique and creates more "we're all the same" feelings

1. With 3059sp buffed i crit for 7k flash of light so thats 3.5heal crit heal and 2k non crit... and 6sec duration lets say 1min cd...

2. At last it gives us aoe healing

3. Even gc admited we need aoe healing. Priests, Shamans and druids can MT heal and also have nice raid heals... Every healer except paladin has some sort of hot...

Im sick of pressing 1 button becouse we have glyph of holy light

Stop it. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by gaav
    2. At last it gives us aoe healing

3. Even gc admited we need aoe healing. Priests, Shamans and druids can MT heal and also have nice raid heals... Every healer except paladin has some sort of hot...

Im sick of pressing 1 button becouse we have glyph of holy light
    @2: oh noes; please not - paladins are single-target-healer, thats our thing and we excel at it. if you don't like it, nobody forces you to play a paladin.

@3: yes, other classes can do mt-heal too, but if your having a druid mt-healing while you are healing the raid, than there's something wrong... and i can't think of any situation were a hot would be useful... (if you badly need a hot, spec Roly xD)

sick of pressing one button? reroll druid

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Try 10 man Maly with 3 Pally healers..... /shudder

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gaav
    But i seem to do nothing on mirrmiron fight. Im tired of pressing 2 buttons aka. HL and HS.
    Learn to use all the other abilities you have, mmkay? Hand of Sacrifice, Aura Mastery, Sacred Shield, Beacon... If you don't wanna learn to play your class properly then don't whine either. Mimiron is actually a fantastic fight for holy paladins; you Beacon the tank and heal the AoE, you don't need to concentrate at all on the tank the whole fight yet you still keep him alive.

We're not getting AoE heals.

Hell they nerfed the Holy Light glyph, what makes you think they'd give us full blown group/AE heals?

If holy palas should get a new aoe heal it should be something like what shaman, druids, got etc. Heal 3-6ppl that are close to eachother but not do to much healing, and have the standard 6sec cd, not a 6sec duation of spam healing the raid wiht HL xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Try 10 man Maly with 3 Pally healers..... /shudder
    Healed Maly10 alone *hmpf*
    (im healpaladin)

on topic:
    if they want to nerf manareg(=> we shall use less HL) then FoL (OR A NEW CAST) must be made hardmode(!) viable

majo

the only aoe healing if anything should be for a prot pally, consecration heal for 2% of the damage caused or 5%, as long as you stand on the consecration... and even then i slightly laugh at myself for thinking it.

paladin's simply will not get aoe healing even if we needed more then anything else, if it was what every player in WoW wanted we still wouldn't get it... you know why because that just means your aoe healers suck.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

"Holy Mess"
    The paladins head fills with holy light and then asplodes, healing the raid to full and causing all female characters to vomit. Suffice it to say, the paladin will not be available for the remainder of the fight.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Yeah im walking around with 20k mana 2k SP and a 35% crit chance and i personally dont ever run outta mana i mean with divine illumination and divine plea how you go oom is beyond me anyone who does might wanna respec

Most likely aoe heal would be something like "your consecrate now heals friendly players that stand in it". I've heard that one tossed around for the last 2 years and it's still not happening.

Maybe they could make so standing in the consecrate would cleanse friendly targets.... oh wait no, pvp balance f'ing it up again...