So you want to make money!!!

OK this is no secret or anything like that but just my opinion...now I have Never bothered t learn a profession to make money as I'm too lazy I have always had just OK gear or not had the flying epic mount and I have played since beta...however 4 days ago I learned herbalism as advised by a member of my guild...I'm now lvl 350 as I work and don't have all day to grind and I have already made 1200 in 4 days...now this doesn't seem allot but the GREAT money is to be made once your max level and let me tell you its the easiest thing in the world to level and you don't have to kill anything and also get a nice self HOT spell Life bloom...seriously go get this you WILL NOT regret it.
    Freindship is like peeing yourself, Others can see it but only you get the warmth that it brings.
    ______

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&cn=Spooked

Re: So you want to make money!!!

O Rly?

Deleted

One could argue that the need for Glyphs seems to be constant enough to simply buy your precious herbs to make triple profit from your work... Or that the currently semi-high demanded BS weapons/gear should make you quite rich by selling raw ores. Or that the leather from the various beasts is still in a nice demand to make armor kits from...

Point is: If you spend some time, any profession can become a goldmine

Omg, gathering professions can make you money? Considder me amazed.

Do you have nothing better to do with your time then to flame...and be sarcastic excuse me for offering my somewhat recent discovery and the financial benefit that comes from it i find that your very sad for picking on some one who just wants to help his fellow lazy player...really annoying
    Freindship is like peeing yourself, Others can see it but only you get the warmth that it brings.
    ______

You have nothing better to do with your time than waste ours with advice we allready all know.... and be sarcastic, excuse us for not falling all over your recent discovery and the allready well-established financial benefit that comes from it I find that you're very sad for wasting all of our time and not understanding that you're not helping us, your fellow lazy player but instead waste our time... really annoying.

TLR
    Don't get everyone's hopes up with a thread title like that and post something everyone allready knows.

OMG sooo sad it really is. you realise that if my little waste of time inspires only one person to try and succeed at herbing then my post will have been worth...i dont understand why you flame me...if you already know than this post is not for you...have you considered that LIKE me alot of ppl were aware that gathering professions are profitable but wernt aware of HOW profitable they are and in particular how easy this one is to earn...your such a loser for flaming some one who just wants to help those who like me last week have very little money. if this doesnt help you then just ignore it...simple as im not looking for people to say "wow cant believe you thought of that"...im looking for people with no cash to say.."well ill give it ago and see if it works".

End OF!
    ______

Herbalism can bring money??? NO WAY???
    Could you please post a detailed guide with pictures and all so we can all reproduce that miracle?

u COULD make $$$ with ANY profession...
    if U can is another point
    My Achievement-Site

Click for my Armory

Enhancer are like ventilators. You can easily turn them off (CC), but you should never put your head right into them while they are keep running.

This thread made me lol

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked
    ...im looking for people with no cash to say.."well ill give it ago and see if it works".
    well ill give it ago and see if it works.

OMG sooo sad it really is. you realise that if my little waste of time inspires only one person to try and succeed at herbing then my post will have been worth...i dont understand why you flame me...if you already know than this post is not for you...have you considered that LIKE me alot of ppl were aware that gathering professions are profitable but wernt aware of HOW profitable they are and in particular how easy this one is to earn...your such a loser for flaming some one who just wants to help those who like me last week have very little money. if this doesnt help you then just ignore it...simple as im not looking for people to say "wow cant believe you thought of that"...im looking for people with no cash to say.."well ill give it ago and see if it works".

End OF!
    Your self-righteous bullcrap doesn't change the fact that you wrote a post that's utterly irrelevant.

You could have spend the four days brushing up grammar and spelling and I would have gladly send you 1.200 gold, that's about what I make each day.

Your posts border on being unreadable.

Oh, before you use the "non-native speaker" card: I'm Dutch.

End OF!
    I agree that there may be a lot of people like you who don't know that gathering professions are one of the most profitable things in the game and people shouldn't flame, BUT you are on a forum where people like you don't usually reside. Most people who participate in these forums know the game well and are usually more hardcore.

The thing is with people flaming, or being sarcastic towards your topic. Is because this information is pretty old, everyone knows that professions either bring a bonus to self or brings a decent gold income.
    It's nice to know that you've found something that you enjoy, and are impressed with it's results towards how much gold you're getting.

But for the common gamer, (mainly the ones who actually use gaming forums) seem to already know this basic information. So you're not going to get much possitive replies.

I thought with the title this topic would of been something like this;

[quote]
    Quick and easy guide on making moneys!

1) get your credit card ready
    2) go onto Wowiwantmoneys.com (made up of course).
    3) click the amount you want
    4) enter your credit card details and wait!

OYSTERS! PEACOCKS! and DUCKBILLED PANDAS!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Guys, just a newbie. Not meant bad, but we've all been new to the game, am I right? :-)

Hey OP, welcome to:

"Peace is a lie"

now I have Never bothered t learn a profession to make money as I'm too lazy I have always had just OK gear or not had the flying epic mount and I have played since beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Multifreak
    Guys, just a newbie. Not meant bad, but we've all been new to the game, am I right? :-)
    More than that. Either a troll, or one of the laziest and most misinformed people. I'm not trying to flame, but if you have been playing for 4 years and you dont have epic flying or a prof even close to maxed, then what did you spend your time on? Grats on discovering this, but it isn't like it will be news to many people. If they are smart enough to navigate their way to WoW forums, they probably know that gathering profs can make good gold. Herbing is pro, and a great way to make money...maybe you can stock up and get that epic flying now. If it wasn't worth 5k in BC, it's definitely worth 5k now.