Poll: What class is best suited in your opinion for BG/Raid Healing

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: BG/Raid Healing

BG/Raid Healing

Title says it all, What class is best suited in your opinion for BG/Raid Healing?

Please give explanations as i am LF a new experience other than DPS and pewpewpew

Re: BG/Raid Healing

I play a disc priest and I know I can go in and completely turn the tide of a skirmish in any BG (this is actually the case with any good healer, actually). The biggest problem I have is that I stay alive too long and my regen can't keep up. Also, I've found that when I'm paired with a good resto druid and decent dps we just steamroll everything.

Granted I'm biased, but I think disc priests have the edge over trees. I typically finish with the most or 2nd most healing in a BG but with a lot more damage and kills than the other healers. Typical line is - resto druid - 40K dmg and 380K healing, me - 130K dmg and 360K healing. Priests give you the whole package and have tremendous utility (Mana Burn, Mass Dispel is the counter to pally bubbles and mage ice-thingies, Abolish Disease makes DKs hit like little girls, etc).

However, the most awesome BG healer I ever saw was a druid. It was the most ungodly performance I've ever seen. He put out over 1,000,000 healing and like 300K dmg, I kid you not. It was a long BG and I ended up with like 870K healing and 250K dmg, but I was still totally humbled.

Bump

Come on guys dont just vote w/o reasoning

15+ Year Old Account

Disc priest. The only way to kill one in a BG is to get him to go OOM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!