Thread: Warrior macroes

Warrior macroes

Well i wasn't possible anymore to macro 2 abilities together without one of them being of the GCD list. I believed that since alot of druid,mage and priest spells are not possible to macro together in one button.

But a macro like

#showtooltip Charge
    /cast [nostance:1] Battle Stance; [nocombat] Charge; Overpower
    /cast Heroic Strike

allows me to combine 4 different moves where only 1 is of GCD and one is on the next melee swing, is that simply because charge is also on some special list with other "none GCD abilities"

Finaly is it then possible to make a macro that allows me to charge and when charge is on CD swap to zerker and intercept? I have the old charge OOC and Intercept in combat, but that is kinda outdated now so a macro like that would be very usefull

Re: Warrior macroes

Well all you could do is start the makro off with
    /cast Charge
    if charge is on CD then he will just skip that line so in the next line you can put
    /cast berserker stance
    and once you are in berserker stance you want to intercept, right? then it would look like this
    /cast Charge
    /cast [stance:3] Intercept; Berserker stance
    the only problem you will have with this makro is that if you hit it twice(like when you are stunned and want to charge right away)
    it will always go into berserker stance after the charge, I hope that is what you are aiming for because there is no [ifitsnotoncooldown] modifier

this makro will terminate after you have charged, because charge creates a GCD,
    BUUUT if you hit it again after that, it will act as if charge is on CD and move to zerker stance
    so you have to make sure that you only hit that makro once in a GCD.
    I hope this helps

To your question:
    allows me to combine 4 different moves where only 1 is of GCD and one is on the next melee swing, is that simply because charge is also on some special list with other "none GCD abilities"
    No, this makro just uses modifiers. It's like writing
    if you are not in stance 1:
    /cast battlestance
    else if you are not in combat
    /cast charge
    else
    /cast overpower

also cast heroic strike
    So it doesnt really combine 4 moves, It just goes through and checks each condition and only casts one out of those three.

Re: Warrior macroes

That made it alot more understandable. But when i tried out your macro, it for some reason only required one click and not 2 to go into beserker stance, meaning that after i charged i ended up in beserker.

Well all in all i swapped my hunter out with my warrior for pvp because of hunters massive amounts of abilities, so i'm in general looking out for help to combine some abilities.