trying a trailer vid

Can u pls say its good editing or not ? ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Ruq...e=channel_page

thx^^

Re: trying a trailer vid

I don't like the effect, think it's Negative effect, where the screen goes more blue/gray then anything else (during the /roar).
    It's nothing too special when using that effect to be honest. I do like the music, pretty calm, compared to all the disturbed, or the non-stop use of the common rock bands/songs.

I am interested in seeing the rest, but with that small bit of editing, i can't say that it'll be something major. Hopefully the video it's self will be alittle more strong on the point. I think your main idea of that clip was the Whirl-wind / slow fall, which has been used a few times before, which gives the impression that this video wont be something new for old gamers to WoW.

Re: trying a trailer vid

Quote Originally Posted by Kosic
    I don't like the effect, think it's Negative effect, where the screen goes more blue/gray then anything else (during the /roar).
    It's nothing too special when using that effect to be honest. I do like the music, pretty calm, compared to all the disturbed, or the non-stop use of the common rock bands/songs.

I am interested in seeing the rest, but with that small bit of editing, i can't say that it'll be something major. Hopefully the video it's self will be alittle more strong on the point. I think your main idea of that clip was the Whirl-wind / slow fall, which has been used a few times before, which gives the impression that this video wont be something new for old gamers to WoW.
    Hmmm oke tvm i keep in mind on my next vid thx alot