Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: New Talent - WHARRGARBL

Quote Originally Posted by Lince
    <3 rofl, really.
    NEW TALENT

<3 rofl, really - You enjoy rolling on the floor laughing so much that it now spreads like Swine Flu. All targets in a 30 yard radius /lay and /lol, without control of their character, for 6 seconds.

NEW ENGINEERING ITEM:

Turn Thread Weevil - Infest a forum with terribad talent ideas! (Gnome Invention: sometimes ur hed asplode.)

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

NEW TALENT

Bump - This thread is now at the top of the list. Amazing utility!

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    NEW TALENT

Bump - This thread is now at the top of the list. Amazing utility!

Half man, Half amazin'.

new mount:

Dolphin - Summons a dolphin for you to ride, to do flips and shit with

new talent:

narcolepsy: the caster suffers narcolepsy, which causes them to fall asleep while doing every day ta. . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zVCYdrw-1o

drunk pvping: warlocks vision blurs, but all spells do double the damage (i.e. 10k is really 1010k). . . or at least looks like it due to double vision. may suffer side effect of fatty in bed (which causes disgusted oozling to spawn and follow you around) or black out (warlock does not remember giving 4kg to Fearforlulz, the level 19 warlock begging for money outside the org AH). May also cause hangover (like summoning sickness. . . but a lot worse)

15+ Year Old Account

NEW TALENT

Out of Context - Target is taken out of context, doing the world no favors and awarding no points. Awards 1 Conspiracy Theory.

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

NEW TALENT

Black Eye of Kilrogg - Your Eye of Kilrogg "fell down the stairs". You were out with friends all night. There is nothing to see here. Move along, move along.

R.I.P. YARG

New talent- Disturbed

Warlock cuts himself just to see if he's still alive. (PvE only)
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Exordium
    new mount:

We the community should really push for a TLI reference in WoW.

new mount:

new talent:

narcolepsy: the caster suffers narcolepsy, which causes them to fall asleep while doing every day ta. . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

drunk pvping: warlocks vision blurs, but all spells do double the damage (i.e. 10k is really 1010k). . . or at least looks like it due to double vision. may suffer side effect of fatty in bed (which causes disgusted oozling to spawn and follow you around) or black out (warlock does not remember giving 4kg to Fearforlulz, the level 19 warlock begging for money outside the org AH). May also cause hangover (like summoning sickness. . . but a lot worse)
    This made me lol so f-ing hard
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account

New talent:

Summon Cartmen: summons Cartmen under the command of the Warlock. Throw around random racist shit. Ability: Screw you guys (charm effect) - your summoned demon will say: Screw you guys, im going to bed. Guys will stay shocked for 10sec. Any damage taken will cancel the effect. You go to bed.

NEW TALENT

Summon Boat - You are now the king of the world.
    You.
    Are.
    On.
    The.
    Boat.
    Mothafucka.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by seru
    New talent:

Summon Cartmen: summons Cartmen under the command of the Warlock. Throw around random racist shit. Ability: Screw you guys (charm effect) - your summoned demon will say: Screw you guys, im going to bed. Guys will stay shocked for 10sec. Any damage taken will cancel the effect. You go to bed.
    Summon Kenny: summons Kenny under the command of the Warlock. Kenny takes all the damage and dies instead of you. Also kenny says random un-understandable stuff that confuses enemies, making them more raged and more wanting to kill Kenny! When Kenny dies, a voice is heard saying: OH MY GOD THEYVE KILLED KENNY! .... Then another voice is heard and says: YOU BASTARDS! Kenny resurructs the day after.

NEW TALENT

Drive Over The Edge - Summon a Toyota Truck.&#160; Deal's extra damage vs dragons.
    I HERD DAT!!!
    Seriously though, I think Demonform should be changed to:
    - minus 600 % of armor
    - all spells cast have 150% chance to backfire and stun the warlock for 10 + seconds
    - upon summoning Dreadsteed a huge pile of rock falls from the sky and crits you for 100000000k chaos damage and you suffer 200% durability loss
    - Each time you cast fear it instantly transfers to you so you run in fear for 20 + seconds. Damage done to the warlock does not brake the effect.
    8)
    edit: busy night...

WHARRGARBL - Your warlock rage has given you the ability to cast damage over time effects on yourself that heal you instead of damaging you for 100% of the damage they would cause.
    i was expecting this:

you shoot a beam of water into someone's mouth and stun them

NEW TALENT

New Talent - Provides you with a new talent for which to keybind to every single key on your keyboard. New Talent destroys everything in a 50 yard radius, and strips all opposing players within 10 yards of their gear...which becomes lootable. New Talent automatically rerolls the Warlock to Deathknight once the .5 second cast is complete.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Bubonic Plague - Afflicts the target with the Bubonic Plague, dealing 5000 unpreventable shadow damage each second. Each time Bubonic Plague deals damage, it has an 80% chance to spread to everyone in a 30 yard radius. If you control a rat pet, Bubonic Plague instead deals 5,000 unpreventable shadow damage every .5 seconds, and has a 100% chance to spread to all targets in a 50 yard radius. This curse lasts 24 seconds, is not dispellable.

"Congratulations. You just screwed over the world."

15+ Year Old Account

NEW TALENT

Boobonic Plague - **motorboat noises**

R.I.P. YARG

New Spell: Death Tap transfurs 100% of total health to mana.

new mount:

new talent:

adding something real quick:

Teleport: Candy Mountain - Portal you to candy mountain, when everything goes black and you wake up exactly where you were originally. You Lose your friggin kidneys

Summon Sleepy Willy: Summons sleepy willy to fight besides you. Hes about as helpful as a wet t-shirt contest at a fat camp. May cause Narcolepsy (see above)

15+ Year Old Account

I'M GOIN TO CANDY MOUNTAIN

R.I.P. YARG