Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: The end of rogue QQ

no one plays 5s seriously

Rogues will still destroy clothies. The real fix to rogues is moving Prep down below and force the good ones to go Sub which is balanced atm and has the highest skill cap.

Nerfing Rets and DKs burst are a more pressing issue though I agree and apparently Blizz does not, sad.

The day rogues cant stunlock you to death, will be the day QQ ends. Untill then every nerf is justified. Its simply too overpowered to bring a 800ress 22k mail target down from 100% to sub 20% or death, in 1 single stunlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltan
    The day rogues cant stunlock you to death, will be the day QQ ends. Untill then every nerf is justified. Its simply too overpowered to bring a 800ress 22k mail target down from 100% to sub 20% or death, in 1 single stunlock.

I am sorry, but which rogue is able to do that? I play one too, and have naxx25 gear with deadly gladiator mixed in it.
    A disc priest with a high resilience is laughing at my damage, a tree with high resilience is laughing it and a shaman is so too.
    I don't need to start with holy paladins.
    Before you start the old vinyl disc of learn to play: I have AP or Agi Gems, 7% hit, berserker and weapon chain.

I play in a 2 DamageDealer Team with a Arms warrior. The warrior has a lot BiS from U25 and the 3rd best weapon ingame.
    In order to kill a healer in the 1.5k bracket we need both to focus on him. And even then, it is a real pain in the ass sometimes.
    And please, CS, muti, kidney, muti, muti, CB, Evis isn't that hard to press. In most of the time the healer is around 50% to 40% of his health after
    that combo. If he is low on health before my stunlock, he just uses his trinket.
    I would really like to correct my statement above if you or anyone else can please show me a video showing a rogue stunkill a prepared shaman from 100 to zero with 800 ress.

P.S. I would really love to lose a few cc abilites like blind or kidney. But believe me, those kinds of changes would come with a serious buff in damage. And believe that would end in a lot of QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Whether-or-not talented:
    1. Sprint (Obviously)
    2. Blind (Stops targets from running)
    3. Sap (Incapacitates a target)
    4. ShadowStep (Reappear behind your target)
    5. Killing Spree (Step trough the shadow to enemies within 10 yards)
    6. Crippling Poison (Obvioulsy slows them down)
    7. Kidneyshot (Stuns the target)
    8. Cheap Shot (Stuns the target)
    9. Deadly Throw (Reduces movement speed)
    10. Fleet Footed (Increases your movement speed)

I doubt you will keep your word and give me your account details. Instead, I expect a sad attempt from your side to argue how some of the above mentioned abilities (which is what you asked; "abilities") were not what you ment and how you will thus not have to give me your account details...
    l o l ....i love you man , you made my day ....what about shiv ,0 % chance to crit- 35 energy - crippling poison =)); let say vanish whit gliph of vanish ; what about sprint on water whit a minor gliph for that. so we have 13 not 10 =)) . if you play only pve or you dont play a rogue , or you play your rogue on a pve server ...pls dont post here =)). i did`t know a rogue can change the talent tree in combat , i am a stupid noob and i played a rogue more then 200 days ). lol...but i can kill yogg on heroic in one stunlock ...so qq more.

Quote Originally Posted by Onigoroshi
    I am sorry, but which rogue is able to do that? I play one too, and have naxx25 gear with deadly gladiator mixed in it.
    A disc priest with a high resilience is laughing at my damage, a tree with high resilience is laughing it and a shaman is so too.
    I don't need to start with holy paladins.
    Before you start the old vinyl disc of learn to play: I have AP or Agi Gems, 7% hit, berserker and weapon chain.

I play in a 2 DamageDealer Team with a Arms warrior. The warrior has a lot BiS from U25 and the 3rd best weapon ingame.
    In order to kill a healer in the 1.5k bracket we need both to focus on him. And even then, it is a real pain in the ass sometimes.
    And please, CS, muti, kidney, muti, muti, CB, Evis isn't that hard to press. In most of the time the healer is around 50% to 40% of his health after
    that combo. If he is low on health before my stunlock, he just uses his trinket.
    I would really like to correct my statement above if you or anyone else can please show me a video showing a rogue stunkill a prepared shaman from 100 to zero with 800 ress.

P.S. I would really love to lose a few cc abilites like blind or kidney. But believe me, those kinds of changes would come with a serious buff in damage. And believe that would end in a lot of QQ.
    I play a surv hunter, and mind you my experince is based on BG not arena. I'm sitting at around 800 ress and 22k hp, and yesterday I died to the same rogue 3 times in a row, without having a single chance to do anything. He jumped me while I had full health and was engaged against other targets. I didnt have any chance at all to defend my self or escape the stunlock untill I was either dead or sub 20%health leading to instant death the following seconds. Noone were engageing me but the rogue, so it was not being attacked by different sources. To me this is simply being to overpowered and calls for somekind of nerf.

Please pull your head out of your arse, its not Vanilla wow anymore. All got trinkets, stun duration reduction talents and other escape mechanisms: blink, freedom, thunderstorm just to name a few. And IF rogue on Arena lived long enough to be able to reopen and do cs + ks on enemy which is without trinket already - kudos to that rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tans
    Please pull your head out of your arse, its not Vanilla wow anymore. All got trinkets, stun duration reduction talents and other escape mechanisms: blink, freedom, thunderstorm just to name a few. And IF rogue on Arena lived long enough to be able to reopen and do cs + ks on enemy which is without trinket already - kudos to that rogue.
    POINK

so u posted to qq about ppl qqing (and with good reasons) about rogues? and if i play for so much u know that blizz has not the slightest clue of how to fix pvp balances atm the only person that can own rogues (and pretty much everything) is ret pala seriously try playing another class against a rogue and see how u like it i can post details if u like but i think its obvious to every1

Quote Originally Posted by epestrepsa
    lol at u u are clueless...ye and mages use sheep as catch up...seriously

and half those you mantioned are not in the mutialte tree which is the PVP spec so u just look stupid

i now see how tarded people seriously are..90% of QQers don't even know what rogue can and can't use against them and still QQ QQ QQ QQ all day long..

seriousl after thsi nerf comes and you still keep QQing it really means u are badly inexperienced or retartledly noobish
    k lets see first of all u always get the first hit which is to say a 4sec stun earning u 2 cp almost instantly the target gets -70%slow and either -50% healing or -60%cast or ... u get the point... now lets say u get 1 more hit with an ability in those 4 secs (mind u i dont take inot account rogues insane crit[either from talents or equip] and ap) which brings u to 3cp then u get gouge taget stunned and u can regen ur energy then kidney 4-5 sec stun and dmg dmg dmg and u can vanish and start over just to say afew things u kiddin us? actually blizz is kiddin us

Quote Originally Posted by alkapown
    k lets see first of all u always get the first hit which is to say a 4sec stun earning u 2 cp almost instantly the target gets -70%slow and either -50% healing or -60%cast or ... u get the point... now lets say u get 1 more hit with an ability in those 4 secs (mind u i dont take inot account rogues insane crit[either from talents or equip] and ap) which brings u to 3cp then u get gouge taget stunned and u can regen ur energy then kidney 4-5 sec stun and dmg dmg dmg and u can vanish and start over just to say afew things u kiddin us? actually blizz is kiddin us
    No, you really can't do what you're describing. DR on stuns would still be in effect. You are also describing a 1v1 scenario, whereas any player who does arenas or actively pvp's will tell you, 1v1 is not where pvp is "balanced".

I play a surv hunter, and mind you my experince is based on BG not arena. I'm sitting at around 800 ress and 22k hp, and yesterday I died to the same rogue 3 times in a row, without having a single chance to do anything. He jumped me while I had full health and was engaged against other targets. I didnt have any chance at all to defend my self or escape the stunlock untill I was either dead or sub 20%health leading to instant death the following seconds. Noone were engageing me but the rogue, so it was not being attacked by different sources. To me this is simply being to overpowered and calls for somekind of nerf.
    I guess you forgot all about your trinket, disengage, deterance, wyrven sting, scatter shot, pet stun, frost trap. You either spazz out when you get stunned or you just don't know what to do against rogues.

1. Sprint (Obviously)
    Correct.

2. Blind (Stops targets from running)
    Correct.

3. Sap (Incapacitates a target)
    Fail.

4. ShadowStep (Reappear behind your target)
    Correct.

5. Killing Spree (Step trough the shadow to enemies within 10 yards)
    Fail, since you named ShS. This talent cannot be reached at the same time.

6. Crippling Poison (Obvioulsy slows them down)
    This is not a Catch target abilty. Fail.
    7. Kidneyshot (Stuns the target)
    8. Cheap Shot (Stuns the target)
    Same as above. Fail.

9. Deadly Throw (Reduces movement speed)
    Correct.

10. Fleet Footed (Increases your movement speed)
    Fail, just fail...

I doubt you will keep your word and give me your account details. Instead, I expect a sad attempt from your side to argue how some of the above mentioned abilities (which is what you asked; "abilities") were not what you ment and how you will thus not have to give me your account details...
    Charge is a catch up ability, Kidney Shot isn't get a clue.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sning
    I guess you forgot all about your trinket, disengage, deterance, wyrven sting, scatter shot, pet stun, frost trap. You either spazz out when you get stunned or you just don't know what to do against rogues.
    Wauw you are really showing us your insight to the class. Tell me, how i'm I gonna use all those abilities when I'm tada................... stunned. Sure I can use trinket once every 2 minutes, but thats it. All the other abilities sure does look fine on papir, but when reality kicks in they have zero to nothing value when i'm stunned.

Wauw you are really showing us your insight to the class. Tell me, how i'm I gonna use all those abilities when I'm tada................... stunned. Sure I can use trinket once every 2 minutes, but thats it. All the other abilities sure does look fine on papir, but when reality kicks in they have zero to nothing value when i'm stunned.
    Trinket a kidney, scatter shot immediately, disengage, if he trinkets wyrnven his ass, if he doesn't drop a frost trap/freeze trap and a flare on him/yourself. It's really not that hard man, I have both an 80 rogue/hunter, 1v1 rogues win if they use all their cooldowns, that's just the nature of the class, if one is down say vanish I win on my hunter.

Guys you're awesome...QQ FtW ...u'll nerver end to QQ a rogue..Nevah ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .. rofl at kidney-cheap-cripplin' killingshadowstep catches...

I just love you

P.S: @ the huntard: it happens the same if you're free and the rogue has something or - lemme say - most of abilities on CD..and that's happening often in BG - as u said.
    Just faceroll your explosive shot and other fantasies

First of all: the only, and by only I MEAN only, class that drops in one stunlock is another rogue. Second: Mindnumbing got nerfed like 3 months ago to 30%.
    Third of all: Roges are NOT op. If you think so, it's clearly an L2P Issue.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    First of all: the only, and by only I MEAN only, class that drops in one stunlock is another rogue. Second: Mindnumbing got nerfed like 3 months ago to 30%.
    Third of all: Roges are NOT op. If you think so, it's clearly an L2P Issue.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Sning
    Trinket a kidney, scatter shot immediately, disengage, if he trinkets wyrnven his ass, if he doesn't drop a frost trap/freeze trap and a flare on him/yourself. It's really not that hard man, I have both an 80 rogue/hunter, 1v1 rogues win if they use all their cooldowns, that's just the nature of the class, if one is down say vanish I win on my hunter.
    Indeed this looks like my routine against rogues, I also throw in a deterance incase i'm close to screw. But the ability to stunlock a player is not just something I have invented its a genuine problem for a lot of classes when facing rogues. They are swinging the nerf bat left and right, locks fears have faced the bat, beacuse it was to overpowered that target could do nothing to prevent being facerolled while running around feared. The same should happend to the stunlocks, it should a blast from the past and put to sleep.

Indeed this looks like my routine against rogues, I also throw in a deterance incase i'm close to screw. But the ability to stunlock a player is not just something I have invented its a genuine problem for a lot of classes when facing rogues. They are swinging the nerf bat left and right, locks fears have faced the bat, beacuse it was to overpowered that target could do nothing to prevent being facerolled while running around feared. The same should happend to the stunlocks, it should a blast from the past and put to sleep.
    Ppl fail to see that any decent rogue fucks a hunter hardcore, hunter trinkets + scatters, you trinket + blind. win.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.