New Player, needs Macros

Hello community.

I am a new WoW player (less than a month), I rolled a Orc Warrior. I have been using my talent points on the fury tree, and i have reache dthe Improved Berserker Stance talent. I think this is the right moment to switch (or start using more) to berserker stance.

The greates problem I have been encountering for using berserker stance is the abcense of Charge. With the Charge Glyph, i could have almost a nonstop uptime jumping from mob to mob without breaks or much walking. The problem is that Intercept has a much higher Cool Down and its not as usable as Charge, mainly because you need rage to use it in the first place.

So I was looking for was something that helped me achieve this rotation with just 1 or 2 keys instead of having to click everywhere.

Charge -> Berserker Stance -> Berserker Rage

Berserker Rage -> Intercept

And

Execute -> Battle Stance

this way, i can theoretically keep my Charge, Bloodthirst, (whirlwind), Execute. rotation without having to worry about having rage or cool down of intercept.

Thank you!
    And of course, if this sounds stupid or without logical purpose, please say so, im still learning ^^

Re: New Player, needs Macros

/castsequence x, y, z

Just plug in the skill names and hit that one button. Charge, BerStance, Battle Stance might be good options...Just hit it twice (Make sure it changes you into Berserker stance) then hit it again at the end of combat and it'll change you back to battle stance.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.