LW/Insc for teh rogue?

My leveling my rogue from 70-80 this week. I have a huntard that is my farming tool.. i mean, toon. haha.

Well, I really wanna pvp with my rogue cus I miss the perks of being invisible and ganking-shanking foos. But yea, what do you guys thinkin of combining LW/ Inscription for my rogue? I am digging the extra ap for wrists and for shoulders.. Plus, I hate farming Hodir rep. what is everyone else using on their rogues? Engi seems obsolete. JC is a pain to lvl and I dont think Ill like it after the "minor nerf"

Crackaine- it's like crack for the sophisticated man.

Patch 3.1.2... RIP engineering you will be remember with fond memories for the edge you gave arena

Re: LW/Insc for teh rogue?

Ya i would say those sound pretty good since you dont seem to like sons of hodir you could just buy the rep if you dont like farming but ya if you dont wanna do that go for it
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

I'm thinking of doing this on my hunter, already a LW. I was gonna pick up JC but theres gonna be the nerf soo I think i'm gonna get something else instead, how much would it cost to level inscription to 450? Anyone got a rough idea?

I had a guildy that dropped like 2k gold leveling 1-450 a couple weeks ago. he does make a decent profit though with some of the glyphs and selling the occasional northrend cards he gets

Crackaine- it's like crack for the sophisticated man.

Patch 3.1.2... RIP engineering you will be remember with fond memories for the edge you gave arena