1. #2021
    Are you guys aware that you are fiercely discussing a difference of about 15 DPS?

  2. #2022
    High Overlord IsoLovesYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    129
    Oh Dolz, your character is amazing. I have teary eyes because I am so envious of your gear and progression! *gimmeh!* I wish I could spot some flaw that I could magically resolve for you but alas, you are close to perfect. One thing I could find is that you do not have the achievement Duelicious. What rogue worth her/his salt hasn't dueled? Go get that before Ravenholdt takes your rogue card away from you :P

    My armory is below my sig.

  3. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by IsoLovesYou View Post
    Oh Dolz, your character is amazing. I have teary eyes because I am so envious of your gear and progression! *gimmeh!* I wish I could spot some flaw that I could magically resolve for you but alas, you are close to perfect. One thing I could find is that you do not have the achievement Duelicious. What rogue worth her/his salt hasn't dueled? Go get that before Ravenholdt takes your rogue card away from you :P

    My armory is below my sig.
    Reforging looks solid, but unless I've become mistaken, isn't Fluid Death WAY better for Mutilate than H Cyclone?

  4. #2024
    High Overlord IsoLovesYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    129
    I'm not sure, is it? I'd really be interested in the why/how!

  5. #2025
    Legendary! Holo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the Shadows
    Posts
    6,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkhet View Post
    Are you guys aware that you are fiercely discussing a difference of about 15 DPS?
    Probebly less, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by IsoLovesYou View Post
    I'm not sure, is it? I'd really be interested in the why/how!
    Because it is so

    i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

  6. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by IsoLovesYou View Post
    I'm not sure, is it? I'd really be interested in the why/how!
    The agility from FD is pretty much passive after the short ramp-up time, and the stats (hit and agi) are more favorable than the ones on Essence (agi with a crit proc)

    @Ahdehl; You've got 23 expertise and doesn't 65 crit come on top of 22agi with 4pc t12? :> (also, on an unrelated note, I'm jelly of your tcg mounts and pets)

    18.11.2006-31.5.2012

  7. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by vije View Post
    The agility from FD is pretty much passive after the short ramp-up time, and the stats (hit and agi) are more favorable than the ones on Essence (agi with a crit proc)

    @Ahdehl; You've got 23 expertise and doesn't 65 crit come on top of 22agi with 4pc t12? :> (also, on an unrelated note, I'm jelly of your tcg mounts and pets)
    I was Subtlety last week going for parses (5 parses in the top 20, goddamn sloppy as hell Baleroc kills), and the 22Agi was bigger than the 65 crit. WTB the 5dps I've been missing for the last 2 months. On the EXP, I'm not sure why it's showing 23 on the armory. In game I'm at 781 expertise, which is technically like 25.999/25.999 on the character sheet ingame.

    I use my Netherdrake more than anything lol.
    Last edited by Ahdehl; 2011-10-11 at 05:26 PM.

  8. #2028
    Legendary! Holo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the Shadows
    Posts
    6,288
    22 agi is infact 30 agi for sub.
    And that 30 agi > 65 crit.

    Crit also doesn't scale with anything other than your 4pc while agi does, and that doesn't make it worth it.

    i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

  9. #2029
    Indeed it is for sub, just figured that he rolls as combat since he's got maces 'n stuff in the Armory. And yes, 5 dps is serious business whens logs!

    18.11.2006-31.5.2012

  10. #2030
    Mechagnome Vulryth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    a nice place
    Posts
    701
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AEke/simple keep in mind im reforged for assasination spec, my mh dagger is the ruthless one aswell
    weeee!

  11. #2031
    ^Your numerous missing enchants and gems make me cry
    Why disgrace your class in this manner?

    As for your reforging....
    I will go ahead and keep in mind you are mutilate, even though your armory says otherwise:

    Your hit rating is WAY too high. 1332 hit rating is the number you want. Reforge out of the extra 400 you reforged into, and put it to better use as mastery or haste.
    You reforged INTO expertise? Why? Do the same as above. (I know its on your sword, but w/e...)

    If you fix your missing gems, enchants, and reforging, you will be looking pretty respectable.
    Last edited by Wordaf; 2011-10-11 at 08:57 PM.

  12. #2032
    Grunt Denergy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Netherlands.
    Posts
    12
    ^
    Ill dont think i have any right so say something about your gear,
    ill think its a 10+, I'm not playing that long rogue, and thats why i would like to ask u guys to rate my rogue.
    Uhmz, i cant post links because i'm new at Mmo Champion Forum.
    But my name is:

    Ðenergy, Doomhammer EU

    Greetz

  13. #2033
    ^
    A few things:
    -Your helmet could use an enchant.
    -Expertise seems a little off, but its hard to tell because armory has Expertise bugged for a lot of people (myself included). Just make sure that, since you are a gnome, you are reaching 691 Expertise with your offhand and stopping there.
    -Once you've met 691 Expertise for your offhand, you should be reforging everything you can into Haste (and not Mastery, as you seem to be doing). If Haste is not an option for a particular item, then choose Hit.
    -You could really use some professions, mister.

  14. #2034
    Legendary! Holo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the Shadows
    Posts
    6,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordaf View Post
    ^
    A few things:
    -Your helmet could use an enchant.
    -Expertise seems a little off, but its hard to tell because armory has Expertise bugged for a lot of people (myself included). Just make sure that, since you are a gnome, you are reaching 691 Expertise with your offhand and stopping there.
    -Once you've met 691 Expertise for your offhand, you should be reforging everything you can into Haste (and not Mastery, as you seem to be doing). If Haste is not an option for a particular item, then choose Hit.
    -You could really use some professions, mister.
    Other than upgrade that ranged weapon, i can't say much but bravo ;p

    i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

  15. #2035
    Here's mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eriko/advanced
    I need help with reforging, and I tried to cap expertise first with crit and white hit rating and last mastery until 782 exp
    then as much as I could into haste and then the rest of the mastery into hit. I think I messed something along the way and I just dont trust Shadowcraft... x)
    BTW is 50 haste on gloves better than 50exp or is it the same? :O

  16. #2036
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriko View Post
    Here's mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eriko/advanced
    I need help with reforging, and I tried to cap expertise first with crit and white hit rating and last mastery until 782 exp
    then as much as I could into haste and then the rest of the mastery into hit. I think I messed something along the way and I just dont trust Shadowcraft... x)
    BTW is 50 haste on gloves better than 50exp or is it the same? :O
    go for 22 agi on cloak its better then crit btw and yes 50 haste on gloves^^

  17. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    go for 22 agi on cloak its better then crit btw and yes 50 haste on gloves^^
    Are you sure? elitist jerks says 65 crit on back is better than the agi enchant
    because of the 4 piece set bonus :0 thanks for the fast response though =D

    edit: Ill get 65 mastery on gloves instead, read the discussion on the last 2 pages :P

    edit: if i have 1400 hit for example (over spell hit), should I reforge hit into expertise first until 1127hit and then move on to crit > mastery since white hit has lower EP than crit?
    if so, whats best? a little bit over or under the spell hit? does it depend on the stat im sacrificing?
    also, OH ruth dagger or the chogall normal one?

    OMG have so many questions cause we're wiping on domo hc's enrage timer and im obessed with min-maxing atm... Im sorry this is not a q&a but I trust you so this should be the right place.. XD"
    Last edited by Teriko; 2011-10-19 at 10:23 PM.

  18. #2038
    You really can use Shadowcraft, which has been linked repeatedly, to determine all enchanting/item selection decisions.

    It you're wiping on domo to the enrage timer odds are you're not being careful with the Concentration Buff. You really want to be minimizing the number of people taking orbs. Also, if healers never take orbs this fights is VERY 2 healable. Post nerf it's not much of a gear check. Also, your tank can pair with your lowest dps melee to take one orb and this also helps your dps quite a bit.

    Judge away, y'all: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zarai/advanced

  19. #2039
    9.5/10 simply because there's got to be something that could be improved, but I'm too new to guess.


    Hit 85 on the weekend, ran a few heroics so far. Mainly levelled this guy because I'm a fill-in DPS for my guild, and for one reason or another attendance hasn't been great for either group so I've been getting both raid leaders wanting me in (not because my main is that great, but I do my job and don't complain).

    He's missing enchants, he's got lowbie enchants on his weapons, and his spec isn't one of the optimum specs (not sure whether I stay combat or switch to assassination).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sneak/advanced

  20. #2040
    Wow... looks like you just 85 a few days ago. Missing some enchants on Helm, chest, legs and wrist. I don't know if you plan on raiding on this character but I'd throw some lower enchants on there for min/max sake. You could go w/ 15 stats to chest, 50 haste to bracers (or 50 agi if volatile air is cheap), and scorched leg armor is cheap. You can pick up the helm enchant from Ramkahen - Revered that is BoA.

    Your specs look like they might be tailored for leveling as well and I'd look at cleaning them up a bit... http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fMGZfGccRc0RGo0h is the standard 7/31/3 spec w/ 2 points in Reinforced Leather that you can move anywhere else in the tree that you want. At the earlier gear levels I feel like you should spec for whatever weapon you have that is the best and work from there.

    Good luck! There's a lot of good info on Elitist Jerks for Combat, Assassin and Sub raiding to help ease the change from a different class.
    T11(25): 13/13H US 11th.
    T12(25): 7/7 HM US 30th.
    We are recruiting for Deathwing!
    Obsidium
    Subslol
    http://www.twitch.tv/subslol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •