Page 32 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Rate The Rogue Above You.

so i know this isnt part of the game, but aimed towards above ^, is it ok for to have your expertise as low as 13?

and if so can you perhaps leave a link off a website explaining why or can you give an explanation as to why please.

but apart from me being baffled by your expertise, everything else in your sets pretty nice

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nos&n=Ridallav

feel free to view/rate if you have time after explaining the expertise problem

@ ridallav well it looks good on stats, but i just dont get tue choice for ur MH a 1,8 dagger not only its not for the spec u use its a 1,8 speed so its a totaly nogo, for combat, ur exp caped so good job there same goes for hit rating, but weapons , i just got no idea whats on ur mind. 6/10

hers mine

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...nger&n=mirdael

9/10

(10/10 if you weren't a male belf)

Quote Originally Posted by aydar478
    9/10

(10/10 if you weren't a male belf)
    but im female belf

Quote Originally Posted by chocobo
    but im female belf
    ok.

5/10 ;_;

Since I didn't see an armory for the post above mine, I decided to rate the one above me.

Using Aldriana's spreadsheet, your Estimated DPS comes in at 8269.8.

1) If you dropped the Godbane Signet for Dexterous Brightstone Ring, then swap one Agi Gem from your legs to +20 expertise, you jump to 8342.1 in the sheet.

2) If you convert your +10 agi/crit gems to +10 agi/haste, and replace your boots gem with +10 agi/haste you gain an extra 4.2 dps bringing you to 8346.3

Overall you would see an increase of 76.5 dps on spreadsheet.

Here is my combat armory. (Yes, I use Arp food)

Now while we are at let's have a look at my charecter and see what changes can be done i am very open to critiscm...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Mill&n=Darckie

I know i am _way_ over the expertise cap. so some suggestions for replacement of my items. I am new to engineering so hope i have the correct enchants etc.

thx for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by raythe
    Since I didn't see an armory for the post above mine...
    Sig?

Quote Originally Posted by aydar478
    Sig?
    Sorry, it was meant for Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by Darckie
    Now while we are at let's have a look at my charecter and see what changes can be done i am very open to critiscm...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Mill&n=Darckie

I know i am _way_ over the expertise cap. so some suggestions for replacement of my items. I am new to engineering so hope i have the correct enchants etc.

thx for the replies
    PVP gear

no luck ever!

0/10

Not only did you not rate the rogue above you as the thread requested, but you are stacking the wrong stats and are over cap on others.

well over HIT cause of trinket and expertise is all gear not gems didnt rate the guy above me cause there was none to be rated at the time then looked and he was earlier in the pages here. but so what if i stack AP instead of agility tell me why that is actually bad?
    no luck ever!

Quote Originally Posted by RAPTYR
    well over HIT cause of trinket and expertise is all gear not gems didnt rate the guy above me cause there was none to be rated at the time then looked and he was earlier in the pages here. but so what if i stack AP instead of agility tell me why that is actually bad?
    You ask to be rated and then bitch when someone gives you a bad rating? I give you a 1/10 as well

You should be gemming Agi because it has a higher EP value then AP. It WILL provide you more DPS.

You are overcapped on hit and aim for set bonuses that are not worth it. Unless the socket is yellow (In which case you should be using Deadly Ametine) you should be gemming straight Agi, especially in blue sockets.

You are overcapped on Expertise, as you only need 26.

Anywho, I'll be putting in for rating once more
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...urion&n=Ryujii

There are still several pieces I am looking for.

From ToGC 10 man: Chest off of Twins, Gloves of the Silver Assassin, and I'm grabbing my t9 legs tommorow.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Raptyr

@ ryuuji was not bitching at all i cant help what im over "hit & expertise" its all gear trust me i want a new trinket to replace pyrite infuser jsut bad luck so far. i gem AP cause of the increase on my AP effects poisons very well. and when reading the ep values of agility over AP its a very slight difference.

and looking at ur gear u need to get some expertise going and ur hit is just above the hit cap which is nice. rest of gear/stats is great from what i see so far there and gemmed arp which obviously is the combat gem of choice 8/10 rate until exp is up i guess

and tel me if the AP is all that worse compared to agility would like to know more exactly on this i have read the mutilate sticky here and from what i see its really a matter of choice seeing as its slightly better let me know?
    no luck ever!

also ryuuji read more on combat seeing as exp is not that all important on ur build i apologize ur build and gear is 9/10
    no luck ever!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...st&n=Retaliate

Myself: I decided to stick with t8.5 until t10 because of how crap the t9 set bonuses are and am saving up 245 offset pieces until I can completely replace my 4pc t8.5. I socketed strictly agi for the increased AP (as apposed to agi/crit) that will help w/ the scaled instant poison procs. Open to suggestions

Ryuuji: Pretty nasty combat set. Nothing to really add other than what you already stated.. (thumbs up)

RAPTYR: Everything Ryuuji said is spot on. I really have nothing else to add to that either lol. Bigges thing that stands out to me is your gemming is bogus. Fix it and you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RAPTYR
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Raptyr

@ ryuuji was not bitching at all i cant help what im over "hit & expertise" its all gear trust me i want a new trinket to replace pyrite infuser jsut bad luck so far. i gem AP cause of the increase on my AP effects poisons very well. and when reading the ep values of agility over AP its a very slight difference.

and looking at ur gear u need to get some expertise going and ur hit is just above the hit cap which is nice. rest of gear/stats is great from what i see so far there and gemmed arp which obviously is the combat gem of choice 8/10 rate until exp is up i guess

and tel me if the AP is all that worse compared to agility would like to know more exactly on this i have read the mutilate sticky here and from what i see its really a matter of choice seeing as its slightly better let me know?
    AP Vs Agi is a choice until you reach early t8 levels. At that point, Agi starts weighing in more heavily.

It will give a notable(If not just slightly) increase to your DPS.

One thing I would advise you to do is try to pick up gear even if you don't forsee yourself using it in the future. I've found that when I do that, I almost always need that piece of gear later. more of an insurance policy.

As for my gear, I'd have more heroic 25 man gear, but often work intervenes and Im at work while we're doing it... D:

Hopefully that will be changing soon.

@ Retal

8.5/10

Your stats could be balanced a bit better and I can see you're lookin for some new trinkets lol. I realize it's tough to drop 3 expertise unless you replace something like Crimson Star. If you get a chance I'd suggest you replace it with The Diplomat(Heroic) from 10 man ToGC, and of course Drop Pyrite Infuser(Damn hit!)

I can understand you're still tryin to get that 4 piece t9 and there is nothing wrong with 4 piece t8.

Once you upgrade you'll know what I mean when I say it helps the healers. Boosted my health almost 2k or so when I swapped out my gear :3

Quote Originally Posted by Retal
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...st&n=Retaliate

Myself: I decided to stick with t8.5 until t10 because of how crap the t9 set bonuses are and am saving up 245 offset pieces until I can completely replace my 4pc t8.5. I socketed strictly agi for the increased AP (as apposed to agi/crit) that will help w/ the scaled instant poison procs. Open to suggestions

Ryuuji: Pretty nasty combat set. Nothing to really add other than what you already stated.. (thumbs up)

RAPTYR: Everything Ryuuji said is spot on. I really have nothing else to add to that either lol. Bigges thing that stands out to me is your gemming is bogus. Fix it and you should be fine.
    Decent but I'd put 10 stats in another one, 6 hit vs 6 agi etc. (Socket bonus)

I couldn't find the armory for the post above me... the only one I could see is a warlock.

My armory is = http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...oof&n=Galifdor

What do you guys think? Thanks in advance for any comments.

Galifdor